The Sun, The Sea, and a Secret

For this chapter in particular, you are the one who has a fear of thunderstorms NOT Haruhi. Haruhi has like a fear of clowns of something which the group never finds out about.

OH! I won't updating between September 3rd through September 6th. Mom thought it would be nice to go camping with her small break from work sooo yeah im not gonna have access to my computer but ill be able to start back up as soon as I get back from it! I'll try to post one more chapter after this one if I have the time. I still have to pack tho so I may not be able to but I'll make sure to get this one up uwu.

--- A. :)

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics is your own thoughts

italics and underlined mean someone else's thoughts or special dialogue.

================================================================================

(3rd Person)

"The beach?" (___) and Haruhi asked.

"Of course! The beach!"

"But why?" (___) questioned.

"Don't you remember what you two said?" Hikaru and Kaoru came up to the table they sat at.

"You guys said you'd like to a real beach." Kaoru told them.

The two cousins looked at each before looking back at the twins.

"We really said that?" (___) queried.

"Yes, (___). Oh, here's the fun part!"

The twins motioned over to a set of mannequins that held bathing suits.

"We brought some swimsuits for you to choose from!" Kaoru gestured to them.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru grinned as he motioned to one swimsuit in particular.

"No! Not that one! I think this swimsuit would look much cuter on (___)-chan." Honey held one mannequin in particular.

The twins shook their heads and fingers towards the small third year.

"I don't think you get it, Honey-senpai."

"Huh?" Honey put down the mannequin as the two twins picked up (___) from his chair.

"Just look, this uniform denies (___) any chance to show off his body, especially in the thigh region." Hikaru pointed to the uniform pants that he was wearing.

"A pair of swimming trunks like that will hide that fact even more because of the wrinkles in it. It won't give him the chance to show any of his physique." Kaoru added.

"That's why we carefully selected this pair of swimming jammers, see?"

(Swimming jammers are essentially what you see the Olympic swimming athletes use when they're competing.)

(___) looked to the mannequin that they moved into view, seeing how the fabric clung to the legs of the mannequin. They moved back so he could see it properly and stood next to him.

"The clingy fabric allow him to show the shape of his thighs and gluteal that'll look good at any angle!"

"Bold of you to say gluteal to sound smart. Why don't you just say you want to see my ass in a swimsuit? Besides, what was wrong with the one I chose to wear at the water park? I thought those were fine." (___) grit, crossing his arms.

"We know Tamaki-senpai would have a problem with you wearing something so short like that again. These make the perfect sense for you to wear because of the length of each pant leg!"