The Favor Owed!

oh yeah, some more hella gay shit

also if you dont have two parents, you do here. i wanted to give yall a whole family that is accepting of who you are. i know DAMN well my own absentee father would never accept me so like just the thought of having a good father in yalls lives here i thought would make this more enjoyable. also, you look like him while your mother looks like ranka because those two are siblings. but yes to the story! gay gay gay gay

ouran litcherally said bi rights

― A. :)

(hm/c) - home country

(m/n) - mother's name

(f/n) - father's name

(n/l) - native language

italics is your own thoughts

bold is the twins talking in unison

=========================================================

(3rd Person)

"Oh, (___), we have something to ask you."

The boy looked up from the drawing he was making at the bar in the pension.

"I have a feeling that it's something awful, but go ahead. Ask."

"What do you take us for? It's not bad in anyway." The twins pouted in unison. "We were wondering if we could visit you in (hm/c)!"

The tip of (___)'s pencil snapped against the paper and his eyes widened. He returned his gaze to the twins who just stared at him.

"No, absolutely not."

"But why~?"

"Because I said so."

The twins laughed at his reasoning and they both placed their arms around his shoulders.

"Don't you remember something that happened not too long ago Kaoru?" Hikaru 'whispered' right next to (___)'s ear.

"Oh, yes, I do. Something about a favor, was it?" Kaoru questioned his brother.

Hikaru snapped his fingers.

"Right! (___) said that he would owe us if we were to cover for him that day he needed to finish up some work in class!" Hikaru said coyly.

(___) froze at their words and gulped. He had completely forgotten about it. He thought that the twins would forget too, actually hoping they would.

"You owe us~." The two purred in his ears.

―――

      It was hectic to get onto the flight to (hm/c). Turns out that Dillan and Ayala were also heading back with them and were even on the same flight. The twins were also there at the airport, already waiting at the gate with bags and suitcases in hand. Haruhi eyed (___) and he explained to her what happened. She smacked him upside the head which he thought he most definitely deserved. Sitting at the gate was awkward too, though Dillan and Ayala were the ones who talked the most with (___) and Haruhi. They did strike up conversation with the twins too. Ayala and Dillan found out about how the Hitachiins were one of the highest reputable brands of fashion across Japan and several other countries. The twins also found out about Ayala and Dillan being the same way. The two siblings' father is really high up in the fashion industry in (hm/c) and is constantly having his own kids act as models for the line. He's even offered (___) and Haruhi positions as models as well, though the two never felt comfortable in front of a camera. When Hikaru and (___)'s eyes crossed or they even brushed up against each other, the two would almost freeze on the spot. (___) would stammer and barely even meet his gaze and became flustered very quickly. It made the older twin laugh while Kaoru and Haruhi exchanged knowing glances.