Challenge Accepted

Lily awoke with a new purpose this morning.  She was going to end this game with young Master Sun once and for all.  Lily truly didn't appreciate a man who hid behind servants and errand boys.  She wanted to return the bracelet anyway so this gave her the perfect opportunity.  Today Lily made sure she was dressed professionally so she could go toe to toe with a businessman.  She wore tan fitted slacks with a white button up shirt.  She put on a thick black belt with a gold butterfly clasp.  Inside the wings of the butterfly were shiny black obsidian accents. Her hair was pulled back away from her face but still hung long down her back.  She did her eyes with the liquid eyeliner that made her look just a bit more fierce than usual.  As she pursed her lips she applied slightly darker than red lipstick.  She called it blood red.  Lily slipped her feet into a pair of tan Christian Louboutin heels.  This was her "Don't mess with me" look.  She didn't resemble a young college girl when she stepped out of her apartment she looked like a CEO of a corporation ready to take charge of things. 

Fin raised his eyebrows as she appeared out of her apartment building.  She truly looked fierce and like she meant business.  

"Good morning Fin." Lily said confidently.  She had changed out her usual student bag for a classy briefcase with a shoulder strap. 

Fin nodded his head and kept two steps behind her as he did the day before. 

She turned heads when she walked down the sidewalk.  Men and women alike stared not only at her beauty but the power the emanated from her as she walked.  She stopped briefly at the corner before turning toward the university and scanned the streets.  Lily was looking for the young Master Sun's Mercedes.  She spotted it across the street and she smiled a knowing smile.  She pulled out her cell phone and made a quick phone call.  Then she turned to head into the university. 

Young Master Sun watched this show with great amusement.  She was sexier than she had ever been.  He was so attracted to her he had to restrain himself from jumping out of the car and running over to kiss her.  He shifted his legs restlessly in the backseat as he watched her turn away.  To him, this was more tantalizing than any movie star or singer he had ever encountered.  Her entire aura was magnetic.  Everyone around her felt it too.  You could see it in their faces as they saw her approach.  People literally moved out of her way.  Several young college students whispered  and moved aside to let her go into the building first.  If you didn't know she was a student you would have thought she was a teacher in that moment.  No, you would have thought she was the Dean of the school. 

Gavin smiled a seductive grin and looked at Gou in the rear view mirror.  "Office" 

Gou started to pull the car off when a light knock startled both of them at Gou's window.  Gou put the car in park and noticed that young Miss Lily's friend was at the window.   Sue handed Gou an envelope and smiled.   "For Young Master Sun."  She half giggled as she walked off.  She had seen the way Lily walked down the street and had almost missed the moment to give the envelope to young Master Sun.  Sue was just as entranced as everyone else was. 

Gavin was startled by the appearance of Lily's friend.  Gou handed the envelope back to Gavin and stared forward until he was told to move the car again.  As Gavin opened the envelope the crystal bracelet fell into his lap.  He didn't smile at this at all.  He pulled out the note card and read it carefully.

I don't like to play these kind of games.  You want me to wear this bracelet you will have to put it on me yourself. – L

Gavin laughed out loud. "Challenge accepted Miss Lily. Challenge accepted."

"office Gou."

With that Gou pulled out from the spot they were in and headed toward Sun Entertainment Group.  He took a quick glance in the rearview mirror at Gavin as he drove off.  Gou's mouth turned up ever so slightly at the corner. 

Seong was waiting in Gavin's office when Gavin arrived.  "Seong." Gavin stated plainly acknowledging his presence.

"Gavin we may already have a small issue with our new songstress Gigi." Seong didn't look terribly happy this morning.

"Oh." Gavin raised an eyebrow but didn't slow down his stride toward his desk.  He really could care less about the artists and their drama. 

"She wants you to personally attend her press conference.  She refuses to go unless the CEO of Sun Entertainment shows his personal acceptance of her as a new artist under our management." Seong was exasperated with Gigi already.

"I know you don't get involved in these things, so I am asking as a personal favor. We can take Sun Music Group to the next level with her as the star on our label." Seong truly had never asked Gavin to step in for any of his dealings. It was always just understood that Seong handled all things related to music. 

"ok." Gavin had a simple response.  But that response carried a lot of weight off of Seong's shoulders.

"I owe you man." Seong said as he hurried out of Gavin's office.

The press conference was slated to begin at 1pm.  Gavin had moved a meeting to later just so that he could attend as a favor to Seong.  The conference started promptly with the introduction of Li Seong, President of Sun Music Group, and Gigi the new up and coming pop star.  Reporters were present from many different news outlets including one from Hong Kong and two from England.  Seong announced that Gigi had signed an exclusive deal with Sun Music Group and Sun Entertainment Group.  They were going to groom her to be the next pop and television idol.  All of the reporters were talking and asking questions.  Gigi was quiet and didn't seem to be enjoying the press attention at all.  The side door to the room suddenly opened and CEO Sun walked through the door.  The press all went insane.  He was rarely photographed or interviewed out right.  The most that reporters could get were hazy photos from afar of him coming and going out of clubs.  Gigi instantly perked up and her face was beaming.  He really came just for her. 

Gavin walked to the podium and stood beside Seong.  Gigi repositioned herself to be between the two handsome men.  Gavin looked like the billionaire he truly was.  He had a dark suit with a white shirt and a dark tie that had small blue flecks in it. The suit had obviously been tailored to fit his physique and every woman in the room gushed over how sexy and handsome he really was.  Gigi stood up taller and wrapped her arm through Gavin's.  Normally this would not have been something Gavin would have noted or cared about.  But he was suddenly aware that all these reporters were taking photos.  He pulled his arm away from Gigi carefully and stated he had to get back to his office.  He thanked the press for coming and then he left just as quickly as he entered.  Gigi was still beaming and began answering questions. 

For Gavin, it was too late.  The photos were all the top news story.  "CEO of Sun Entertainment makes rare appearance."  "Are CEO Sun and Gigi the next hot couple!"  "CEO Sun shows support of a single artist for first time in Sun Music Group's history!"  The photos of Gigi holding onto Gavin's arm were everywhere.  The netizens went crazy posting and re-posting.  Sun Music Group was indeed moving to the next level.  Lily saw the headlines in her Weibo and on the entertainment news on tv.  She was frowning.  She made her power move and he responded with his playboy ways.  She was truly just another conquest for him – at least in her mind.