New Orders

Gavin returned to Sun Entertainment Group and took his private elevator to his office. The moment he stepped out his secretary jumped up to greet him.

"Sir we've managed to erase all mention of an engagement to Gigi. Mr Li Seong is in your office now with Miss Gigi and her manager Ms Li Wen." Gavin's secretary, Jung Herrin reported. Herrin had been Gavin's secretary for the past two years after a scandal with a female secretary broke out and made the entertainment news. Gavin decided then that he would no longer have a female personal secretary.

"There is an audio clip of Gigi being informal toward me. Find it. Remove it. Pay whatever it takes to get it deleted forever." Gavin's tone was vicious.

Gavin stormed into his office throwing the door open almost breaking it. The loud bang from it startled the three people sitting there in silence.

"Seong, set up a press conference for 10am. I want every news organization invited from all regions." Gavin barked the moment he walked into the room.

Neither Gigi nor Li Wen would look up at him. Seong knew that there was no helping his artist out of this, he wasn't sure he would escape unscathed from this one.

"Miss Gigi. You are NEVER to refer to me as ANYTHING other than CEO Sun. If you so much as whisper the name Gavin, I will destroy you and your career permanently. Have I made that clear enough to you?" Gavin's voice was loud enough that people outside his office would be able to hear this order.

"Yes, Sir. I am so sorry...." Gigi was holding back tears.

"Li Wen, if Gigi is caught in another compromising position again you will be terminated and Sun Entertainment will not allow you to be around Gigi in any way. If Gigi tries to hire you personally Sun Entertainment will put a restraining order against you. I will ruin you personally. Have I made that clear enough to you?"

"Yes, Sir." Li Wen did not look up, instead she was fuming at Gigi for putting her in this position.

"Gigi, you will attend this press conference with me and you will refute all reports of an engagement as well as any reports of our relationship being anything other than professional. "

"Yes Sir." Gigi bowed her head.

"Also, you will not touch me, you will not stand near me, Li Wen will be between us at all times. You will refrain from dressing in a provocative manner off stage from this point forward. Li Wen you are in charge of what Miss Gigi will wear even if it is just to go to the market to buy fish! Your dress will be like that of a business woman and you will conduct yourself in an upright manner. President Seong if I hear one report that she is not dressed appropriately or has another drunken incident, you are to immediately terminate the contract of Miss Gigi and Ms Li Wen."

All three said "Yes, Sir" in unison.

"Ms Wen please go pick out a different outfit for Miss Gigi for the news conference. It needs to be somber and business like. You are both dismissed. Do NOT be late to the conference." Gavin yelled and both ladies immediately bowed low then left in a hurry.

Seong stood there in front of Gavin's desk but didn't dare to move or say anything.

Gavin took a deep breath and stared at his long time best friend.

"I had to hear about this from my mother who called me very upset this morning." Gavin said in a much calmer voice.

"I'm sorry. I am sure she is very upset. I will personally call her later and apologize to her myself." Seong loved Madame Sun like his own mother. He couldn't imagine how upset she would have been to find out about an engagement on the entertainment news.

"You are also going to call and apologize to Lily." Gavin's tone was cold as ice.

Seong didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"What exactly am I to say to her?" Seong understood now more than ever how important this girl, or rather young lady, was to his best friend.

"You need to set some things straight with her. Most especially about Miss Gigi, but as my best friend you also need to defend my reputation of being a playboy. If anyone knows the real me it's you, and perhaps Gou." Gavin was serious as he spoke.

"I will do my best." Seong meant it.

"You will be at the conference too. Oh and I want a memo sent out to all entertainers in Sun Music Group that the use of my name is strictly forbidden and will be grounds for termination. Everyone is to call you President Li and I am CEO Sun. We are putting an end to this once and for all. We are not friends with the people we pay to work for us." Gavin realized after Lily spoke this morning that he had been way to negligent with the way he ran his company. If he was going to be the man that Lily deserved, it would all change now.

"One last thing." Gavin continued. "Mom will probably invite you to the Holiday dinner she has planned, if you don't want to wear a tux you better say no."

Seong laughed and stood to leave Gavin's office. "Got it!"

Gavin called his secretary in and told him to send a memo out to all Sun Entertainment artists similar to the one Sun Music Group would be sending out regarding how to address the CEO, President, and Directors of the company. Gavin then called his head of security, James Murphy. James was an ex-pat from America that had served in several conflicts. He retired from the US Military and had quite an impressive resume when Gavin hired him as his head of security. James had met and married a beautiful woman from the Guangdong province, but her family forbid the marriage and locked her away. James spent years trying to find his wife. When he joined Sun Entertainment Security he had garnered a reputation for being the best investigator. He still worked on his wife's disappearance but his loyalty was also to Gavin Sun.

"Sir." James Murphy answered the phone.

"Do we still have a two person detail on Miss Lily?" Gavin already knew the answer, his intent was to reiterate his previous orders.

"Absolutely, Sir. And as you have previously ordered we are keeping our distance. We have not seen her in a week but we have kept detailed logs on who has been coming and going. I've sent a report to your email as always."

"I have another job for you. I need you to find out the reporter that started all this mess today. The one who made it into the club."

"Already on it for you Sir."

"Good. Lily is your number one priority, this scum is secondary. Don't pull men from Lily for this. "

"Got it."

Both men hung up the phone simultaneously.