x x x i i .

Marie couldn't pry her eyes off her reflection in the mirror.

Nathaniel had invited over a stylist - on a last-minute notice - to take Marie's measurements to put together a dress for Theodore's event. He didn't let the student inquire about the price or what the garment was going to look like. Hell, he could've sent Marie in wearing a trash bag for all she knew.

It would've helped keep any wandering and intrigued eyes off her body.

The dress arrived timely. The second Marie pulled it out of its ornate box and slipped into it...

The lux satin fabric created sensual movement and subtle reflectance over Marie's figure. It was pearl white, which contrasted her intoxicating olive complexion in an immensely regal way. The bottom of the dress fell around her legs like a long, formal chemise. The neckline dipped low as it was held up by thin straps crossed across Marie's back in an open-back fit.

With her dark hair in its natural state and flowing freely - Marie was a walking vixen.

Nathaniel entered into the walk-in closet he had allowed Marie to get dressed in. He paused at the door, leaning back as it shut with a click.

Marie saw the professor enter from the reflection in her mirror, turning around to address him. He seemed in deep thought. "What are you thinking?"

Nathaniel's eyes flicked up to meet Marie's after he took his time looking down her body. "I'm going to keep that to myself."

The distance between the two shortened as Nathaniel made his way over to the mirror. Marie looked forward, watching as he wrapped his arms around her waist. A soft moan escaper her, as she tilted her head back slightly to rest it on his chest thanks to Nathaniel's towering height.

"Don't speak," Nathaniel ordered abruptly before Marie could get a word out. "I'm going to go over some rules tonight. I take these very seriously, Marie."

"What happens if I don't listen?"

Nathaniel's eyes and demeanor darkened to a point Marie had never seen. He gripped her jaw and turned her expression away from the mirror, towards him. "The minute we return home, Marie...I'll edge you until you can't get a single word out. You'll be in tears and begging on your knees for me - and I won't care. If you come anyways, I'll overstimulate you to till your body can't handle it before I make you sleep on the floor for the night."

The brat in Marie took a seat.

The arousal that seared through Nathaniel as he watched the fear cloud his student's eyes was sinfully potent. After their months together, the professor had finally figured out her tolerances.

Marie spoke softly, her voice almost gone from scare. "What are the rules, sir?"

Nathaniel pulled Marie closed, pushing her ass against his erection. He could see the color slightly drain from her face in the mirror.

"You will not leave my side tonight, under any circumstance. You can go to the restroom - just ask first," Nathaniel began speaking. "Next, you will not talk to anyone unless prompted by me."

Marie almost rolled her eyes. "I can't talk to guys?"

"No. Don't talk to anyone. I'm protective and possessive, not insecure."

Oh.

The professor continued. "Lastly, I need you to learn three gestures and their meaning. We're in public and our dynamic needs to remain private. There are twenty in total. Consider is an act of mercy that I'm not forcing you to learn all of them."