Chapter 5

Seokjin angrily stomped into the studio, Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other wondering what their omega boss did this time to the poor alpha.

He opened the door as Taehyung looked at him.

"Ah Jin, what's up?" He smiled.

The alpha sighed to himself and shut the door.

"Taehyung! Why didn't you tell me your stylist Edna Mattaham was so in love with you?!" He glared at the omega who perplexedly tilted his head.

"She's in love with me? Really?"

The alpha folded his arms. "Cut the shit! You already knew it." The omega laughed. "That woman was so nasty and short with me. You gave me absolutely no warning and just threw me in the eye of the storm. I was so unprepared for that."

"Well, I figured sometimes when you jump right in you learn how to think on your toes." He then pointed his pencil at him. "I tell them you're my boyfriend so of course, they're going to be jealous. Expect that often. A lot of people desire me."

Seokjin sighed deeply "For two months straight you've been doing this shit to me. I know you have a reputation at hand and the last thing you would want is your alpha boyfriend assistant causing trouble because he flipped out. You may end up losing a valuable partner or something."

Taehyung gasped placing his hand on his chest as he looked with admiration . "Oh Jin, are you gonna fight other alphas for me? I feel so loved."

"I give up." The alpha threw his hands in the air and walked out of the office. He removed his coat and sat at his desk. He had to call

some of the suppliers about a late shipment. Taehyung piled all the annoying tasks on him.

"Jin Hyung, sorry to bother you but can you help me out for a second?" Hoseok asked. Seokjin smiled and walked over to him.

"Sure Hoseokie, what do you need me to do?"

He never imagined getting into the groove of working for Taehyung but he was still slowly adjusting to his new life as spring rolled in. He didn't know how he did it but he managed to get the omega's finances together as well, they got a file cabinet and he organized his receipts by date order and he made him set a reasonable budget.

Taehyung relied on him to do all the supply purchasing since he would stick to the budget better. The job itself wasn't too much but the people who Taehyung collaborated with made his job harder. The omega's endless line of groupies and admirers were insane and annoying but the number one groupie who was working a couple of feet from him made the alpha's blood boil to another level.

"Jin Hyung." Geon called out.

Seokjin told himself to relax, he hated helping this alpha. He walked over to him as Geon turned his chair to him. "I didn't ask for these colors," Seokjin stared at the three different fabrics he handed the alpha this morning.

"Yes, you did," He said confidently. One thing Seokjin made sure was that he didn't make any mistakes.

"I said I needed maroon, hunter green and jade. These are more burgundy, forest green and pastel green. Look, I get it, you didn't get an interview like the rest of us but V is putting all his trust into you and as his boyfriend, I would think you would take his job seriously unless you just came here to throw your relationship in everyone's faces. We have a fashion show in less than six months, we have no time to play around." The alpha lectured him loudly gaining everyone's attention.

Seokjin looked towards Taehyung's office. The omega had his headphones on as he was sketching in his notepad. Of course, Geon's sly ass decided to do this when he knew Taehyung wasn't paying attention.