Epilogue

Seokjin moved as fast as his feet would carry him. Did the weather feel what he felt? Misery overcame him when it suddenly began to downpour.

"Jin!"

He stopped when he heard Taehyung's voice. Was he crazy? It was pouring. Was he out here when he had a car.

"Jin please listen to me! Please!" The omega's voice broke. Seokjin just stood there not moving. "I love you! I love you with my heart, I swear I would never do anything to hurt you."

He turned around and broke down when he saw Taehyung sobbing.

"I don't know what else to do? Do you want me to quit being a designer?"

"No!" Seokjin rushed over to him.

"So what do you want me to do Jin? Why would you jump to conclusions instead of talking to me? Did we promise to always be open with each other? You going through my phone and looking at my messages. You don't have to do any of that when I'm right here!" he cried.

"Why didn't you tell me you were meeting up with him today?"

"Why did you think I didn't tell you?!" he snapped and the alpha became silent. "You were already suspecting things telling you would've made it worse! But if you would've asked me, I would've asked me I would've told you! You saying I'm only with you because I've known you since childhood hurts! That's not only why I love you Jin! It doesn't matter how long we've known each other! We were separated for ten fucking years! We had to get to know each other all over again! And I love you for the Hyung you were but I feel in love with the alpha you are! Do you only love me because you knew me since childhood?"

"No, of course not."

"So then why do you think that way for me?"

"Taehyung...I don't know...I'm stupid." He looked down. "I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you. I just...I just know how amazing you are and I constantly wonder...why me?"

"And I feel the same! Your co-star for your play! She's gorgeous! Why wouldn't you look at her? I worried about her developing feelings for you but then I reminded myself, it takes two to tango! One person can only go as far as the other let them."

The rain began slowing down and they wiped the tears and water from their faces.

"Has Raphael made a pass at you and you turned him down? You were hugging him, what was I to think?"

"The situation with Raphael, I admit I probably handled it wrong but..." He sighed. "Jin, he's gay."

"What?" he blinked.

"He likes other alphas, he's not attracted to omegas at all." Taehyung shook his head wiping his eyes face. "I know I could've said something in the beginning before it went this far but that wasn't my place to say anything. He told me that in confidentiality and I was afraid if I said something to you and you didn't agree with his lifestyle you would act differently towards him."

"Do you think I'm an asshole like that?"

"I know you're not but we've never had a conversation about alphas liking alphas."

"You've told me you've dated omegas and I never looked at you any differently."

"I know that Jin but it's a tender subject. He was crying because his niece was born and his oldest sister told him his parents didn't want him to come to visit. He was broken-hearted and I just comforted him like I would if that was any of them."

Taehyung cupped Seokjin's face and their eyes met. "I want you to understand that I will not hurt you. I played around in the past because I wasn't in love. But now that I've opened my heart to you. I don't want anyone else."