Chapter 6

The next day Seokjin walked into the office. He noticed Geon constantly in Taehyung's office, whispering in his ear.

Seokjin turned away, they weren't really dating so it didn't matter to him. Jimin sat next to Seokjin writing down his order.

"How's everything with Tae?" He whispered.

The alpha sighed. "He's in such a bad mood, he hasn't cracked a smile and he's more cynical than ever."

"I know, I asked because he flipped on me about something minor this morning while outside. I didn't bother fighting back because I know the situation with Yoonie, but he needs to get his shit together, this is childish."

"I agree." The alpha sighed.

"Yoonie won't admit it but I know he misses Taehyung, they've always been together, I know it bothers Taehyung too." He whispered.

"I know...we've come up with a plan to get them to talk."

"Ooh tell me, I want to come too. They really need to settle their differences so Taehyung can get his back together."

"Yes."

_______________________

After work Seokjin and Jimin convinced Taehyung to go out to eat with them. They were instantly seated.

"Do you want a drink Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Sure, I'll take a shot of tequila."

"Ooh that sounds good I'll order us both double shots. What about you?" He looked at the omega.

"You want me to trash this bar?" He laughed. "Get me a soda."

Jimin ordered their drink orders and some appetizers. Taehyung paused when he saw Namjoon and Yoongi approach the table.

"What the fuck?!" He snapped.

"Taehyungie." Jimin began.

"You two knew they were going to be here? This shit isn't funny! I'm outta here!" He spat.

"Are you forgetting you owe Taehyung," Namjoon said and the omega looked at him. "Remember that time during one of your fashion shows, you recklessly spent your money and needed some help. Wouldn't that suck to have a solid sponsor not help his little brother anymore?" Namjoon smiled as the omega's face tightened. Seokjin watched him waiver his thoughts. He almost thought the omega would take a chance and leave anyway but with a huff, he sat down.

"This is so stupid. Let's get this shit over with so I can leave."

Seokjin sighed to himself, he just knew the omega wouldn't risk his work. The four of them sat in pure silence. Taehyung's tension was enough to engulf the entire atmosphere of the bar. Once their drinks and appetizers came Namjoon began.

"You two need to talk this out."

Taehyung rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

Yoongi groaned and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," he grumbled and the omega looked at him. "I'm sorry ok, I just want you to hear my side of it."

"I already know, I'm a weak omega who can't do shit unless some alpha is helping out." The sarcasm spilling from his mouth cut like papercuts. "As a matter of fact, why don't you beat the shit out of every alpha that comes my way."

Seokjin shook his head.

"For fuck's sake, it's not even like that!" Yoongi snapped, he calmed down Jimin placed his hand over his underneath the table. He gave the omega's hand a small squeeze. "Can you please just listen? That's all I'm asking."