XVI - payback

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

Monday. Can. Suck. My. Ass.

My first class is Calculus. Yuck.

My next was Chemistry. No, thank you.

And then English. Did I mention that I didn't do my homework?

I just walked in through the school doors to start my day, and already my mood had dropped from tolerable to I want to cut a fucking bitch towards all students.

I dodged the teenagers as I walked down the hall and made it to my locker. Making sure I took the long route so I would not encounter either of the Edwards.

They've ruined my whole perspective on boys. I can't even glance at couple without having negative thoughts on the boy.

When I reached my locker, I saw Willow leaning up against it.

"Hey, Willow." I greeted in a low tone.

"Have spoken to Bryce ever since we broke up?" Willow asked me hopefully, pushing herself off the locker and standing in front of me.

"No, why?" I shook my head.

"Why are you lying to me?" She asked, hurt evident in her voice.

"Lie? I'm not lying. I'd never lie to you." I denied. "Who told you that?"

I knew that somebody has been tampering with that little head of hers. Because Willow was not dumb enough to jump to these kinds of conclusions.

"Fuck you. I know what you're doing." She barked, catching the attention of a few passing students.

"Willow? What the hell are you saying?" I grabbed her forearm and dragged her up the nearby stairs. Stopping at the top, where nobody walked by and could hear us.

"You're using Bryce for your own pleasure." She yanked her arm back and choked back on a sob. "You..." She couldn't finish that sentence because she was crying so hard now.

"Willow..." I whispered, trying to reach out again.

"Ugh, I can't even look at you." Willow rolled her eyes, and they were now glued to the foot of the staircase.

"Willow, what's going on?" I asked, tired of being the only one who's left out on why she suddenly hated me.

"You ruined us, because you wanted him." She muttered with hatred.

"Bryce? Willow, I don't like him like that. I barely know him." I tried reasoning, but she wouldn't listen.

She hiccuped and never made eye contact.

"Willow, who told you this?" I asked quietly.

"Levi." She mumbled. "And he told me some others things that you might say about this, so I'm not buying any of your bullshit."

Levi? But why?

Is it because he didn't get what he wanted?

Or is it because Michael is just a barking watch dog, chained to a post? Is he scared that I might unleash him?

I'm not cruel.

He was a dick, but I'd rather leave him be than get myself into more trouble.

"I just wanted to know if its true. But I guess you are a heartless, lying wench." She spat before jogging downstairs, leaving me speechless and more hurt than ever.

"Willow..." I tried calling her back, but my voice had failed me.

-

"I still can't believe it." Michael scoffed.