The Dare

(Levi's POV)

~I began to silently cry. I was so useless...~

I pounded the asphalt as hard as I could, over and over, yelling "Damnit!" Progressively louder until my hand started to bleed. I knew who could have done this. He's the only one capable of something like this. If only I hadn't taken that dare that his friend gave me... Then Eren would be okay...

~Flashback~

Tenth. I've been dating Eren for a year and a half as of today. I'm sure he doesn't remember something like an anniversary, but it's okay. I'm cool with it.

I was hanging out with my two of my best friends, Hanji and Petra. Yeah, I know, they're both girls, but that doesn't matter. They're the best friends I could ask for. I would include Eren, but he's my boyfriend, so he's special.

"Earth to Levi! You there?"

I shook my head, realizing I was zoning out. Hanji was even waving her hand in front of my fave. "I told you not to do that, Hanji." I growled. Petra smiled and said "There he is! Glad you're back!"

I gave a small "Tch" and looked off to my right. The sun was setting already. Time really passes when I'm with these two. Is that a bad thing?

"Whatever. What do you guys want?" I grumbled. Petra's girly smile was instantly replaced with a sly, devilish one. Something she doesn't wear often.

"You know that guy who likes you, right? You know, not Eren, but-" I cut her off.

"You mean Erwin?"

"Yeah, him. Well, I have a dare for you." I sighed. "Damn, what is it?"

"I triple-dog-dare you to take him to your house and kiss him!"

My eyes widened in disgust. "No way in Hell am I doing that!" Hanji and Petra laughed at the same time. "Oh, so you're just gonna let him stare at you in the halls and not even give him a little something?" Petra said, still laughing a little. "You can bet your ass I'm not doing it!!"

Then Hanji chimed in.

"Oh, so big, tough coldhearted heart throb Levi Ackerman finally backs down! I see how it is."

Oh.

No.

She.

Didn't.

I growled and yelled "I am not backing down!" They both smirked, knowing they struck a cord. Petra giggled and said with a fake dramatically flare "I thought you would never back back down from a challenge! Have you gone... Soft?!" She gasped sarcastically, then giggled some more.

"HELL NO! I AM NOT WEAK! I'LL TAKE YOUR DAMN DARE!! I AM NOT BACKING DOWN!!!"

My eyes widened. Shit... Why did I say that?!

Their eyes widened, and then Petra smiled said "It's settled! Tomorrow after school, invite him to your house. After that, let the yaoi begin!" Her and Hanji giggled like little girls and then ran off.

Damnit... What did I get myself into...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Erwin. You're coming to my house."

He looked a me with surprised eyes, but soon after they relaxed, easing into a fanboy look, his face entirely red. "Sure! I-I mean, yeah, I'll go. So, when are we leaving...?"