Trustissues!!

WE'RE ALL ISLANDS SHOUTING LIES TO EACH OTHER ACROSS SEAS OF MISUNDERSTANDING.....

-Rudyard kepling

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maa........ What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no....no.. not insisted me but literally blackmailed me at the expense of your health to come here or else visiting India this soon was no where in my plans.

Maa please don't make it difficult for me. I think I had made myself very much clear 2 years back that I will never marry anyone in my whole life so please can you stop pestering me to get married. I cannot afford to trust anyone and end up spoiling everyone's life."Advait yelled with his eyes blood red distraughted with the turn of events.

"Advait, better keep your tongue in control do not forget that she is your mother.Do not let your tongue take toll over your senses. Do you think that we will take some wrong decision for you? We are your parents and would never let you spoil your life, just because of one dreadful past experience, Just because one person in your past was wrong you cannot stop trusting people"roared his father in an angry tone trying to knock in some sense in their son's brain.

" Laksh you please leave I will talk to him, you please don't take tension it will affect your health I will manage here please."
Nodding his head at his wife's words laksh stormed off from the room after giving a pointed look to his son.

This was all noticed by someone who was hidding behind the pillar. She stood rooted at the spot not able to move and was confused as why is she hiding here as she had no rights to listen to their personal talks but something in her urged her to stand there.... Confused by the inner turmoil whether to stay back or leave she decided to leave...... But froze at her place when she heard her name. She turned back to see what was wrong and tears started flowing from from her eyes and she cursed herself for listening their personal talks.

"Why are you doing this adi? Why are you spoiling your life just because of that girl who ruined our life's? All girls are not same adi. Just break those walls that you have built around yourself. We are not asking you to suddenly jump on a decision but atleast give it a try adi. I know it is difficult for you but atleast for us and most importantly shourya. Adi, Our family have known siya and her family since a very long time and she is a gem of a person beta you will never find a girl like her, give her a chance beta.

You always wanted to give shourya a better future right, then how can you look after him alone and being away from this country? Don't you think he needs a motherly love? I have seen him craving for love, I have seen him crying for a mother beta that is the reason we have taken this decision. Have you noticed him these days he seems to be happy because he is getting that love, affection and warmth of a mother from siya. Marry her beta she will be the perfect one for you as well as shourya" his mother pleaded with tears trailing down making her look devastated.

" Ohhh... (He laid off a sarcastic laugh) so this was all planned huh!! (He turned other side to hide his tears) you calling me here, introducing me to siya, she behaving all friendly and traditional in front of me all that love and affection she showed for shourya was all planned to get me tied to her. (He chuckled bitterly)

I never knew she had this in mind, if I had even a slightest of idea about it I would have never let her come close me. The thought of it is now disgusting me. (He closed his eyes tightly to let off the dreadful tears which were threatening to spill, to flow and wiped them before his mother could notice it)
His mother turned him abruptly and slapped him tight across his face. Adi was taken aback with this sudden outburst from his mother but somewhere he knew he deserved much more and was ready for anything. He knew what he was speaking and the way he was addressing an innocent girl like siya he deserved much more. His words were like tight slaps on his mother's teachings......

" I never knew that you have such a low thinking adi, I am sorry for intruding your personal life and I won't do it henceforth. Thank you for showing me that I failed as a mother and yes siya never knew that we are planning to get her married to you it's just that we thought that she will be compatible for you but now I think that she does not deserves someone with such a low mentality like you. Sorry for calling you here and thank you for accepting my mere request now you can go back as we don't want you to waste your precious time on us." His mother replied gritting her teeth and he knew due to his fears he lost only few people who loved him dearly. He was more shattered and broken now than before with no one to talk to and understand him.

"Maa..Maa" he said with painful voice "I didn't .....me...an.." he stopped Midway as he heard the breaking sound of something.

Next chapter will be character explanation.
This it for today will be soon updating the next part.
Please vote and comment if you like the story.
THANK YOU😊