Coming Out

~THIS IS BOOK 2 FROM FINDING CASANOVA, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T PLEASE GO READ FINDING CASANOVA FIRST~

*ROWEN*

~A YEAR AND A HALF AGO~

Life was perfect. I was married to the man I loved and no obstacle was going to get in our way. His name was Dominick Waters. We decided to keep our last names because my parents didn't know, hmm, about us. It's a complicated situation where I didn't know how to approach my dad about this topic and my stepmother, well wasn't someone I would come spill my intimate thoughts too. My lovely step-sister, Ivy, well only cares about herself so I've kept my relationship with Dominick suppressed for the last 7 years since we both graduated from college.

We've been married for a couple of months now and we finally wanted to tell my parents, dad, about us. My dad thinks we are best friends that are inseparable. We live together in my condo downtown. My dad always scolds me on when I'm going to introduce him to a girlfriend or give him grandbabies but that's out of the question, well Dominick and I have been thinking about adopting or researching about have a surrogate but that's after I come out to my family.

I'm sitting on the comfy sofa in the lounge room while Dominick gets ready for dinner with the fam. I'm biting my nails as my anxiety is at its peak. I got up and went to the kitchen. I rummaged through the cupboards as I remembered I put some Wethers Caramel Hard Candies in here, some sweetness usually calms my nerves. "Babe, have you seen my caramel hard candies?" I yelled at Dominick.

I heard steps coming as Dominick approached while trying to fix his tie. "I moved them here, babe," he moved the box of pancake mix and voila there they are. "Aww, is my babe nervous?" He kissed me on my lips.

"Just a bit," I gazed into his blue eyes and ran my fingers through his dark hair. "You are getting fuzzy, babe," he scrunched his face and I pulled him closer to me. I grabbed his round ass as a sexy smile appeared on his face.

"We are running late already. You can wait until we get back," he removed my hands from his ass as he continued to put his tie on.

"Here let me help," I tied his tie as he reached for the caramel candies in the cupboard. He took out a piece of candy and unwrap it. He slowly moved it on my lips as I let it fall inside my mouth. "Mmm I love these candies, they always make me feel better," he pulled away.

"I fucken love you," he pulled me into a kiss as I smiled. "You make me the happiest man on this planet just by being married to you, whatever happens, tonight, we'll get through it."

"I love you too, babe. Now let's go before my dad starts blowing up my phone," he pulled away as he walked back into our bedroom. I grabbed some more candies and put them in my pocket.

We entered the fancy restaurant as the waiter immediately took us to the table my dad was sitting at. I saw my dad get up as a full smile appeared on his lips. "My boy! I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks, where have you been hiding?" I've been with my husband.

"Just taking some time off work, dad," I glanced at my stepmother who didn't even bother standing up. She grabbed her wine cup and lifted it to her lips. She glanced at me as she forced a smile from her red lips.

"Good evening Rowen, I see you brought your shadow," she looked over me and evilly smiled at Dominick.

"Lovely to see you, Rebecca," I could hear Dominick forcefully say those kind words to her.