Bad News 2.0

*TROY*

I woke up as I felt little hands on my face. "Ba Ba Ba," I felt hazy but I couldn't help but smile at his angelic voice. "Ba Ba Ba," he grabbed my lip and stretched it.

"Ouch," I nibbled on his tiny finger as he giggled. I felt someone sit next to me. I opened my eyes and Rowen was holding Maxwell. His face was concerned as he caressed my face.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired but a little better, how long was I out?"

I sat up as I noticed I was in a room. "This was my room when I lived here," Rowen said. "You were our for an hour or so."

Maxwell rubbed his eyes as he slowly was closing them. "Give me Maxwell," Rowen passed me Maxwell as I laid him next to me. "Shh Shh Shh," I rubbed his belly as he quickly went to sleep. I kissed his chubby cheeks. "I love you, little man."

I glanced at Rowen as he grasped my hand. "Troy, please tell me you're feeling better or if you feel pain, any pain, anywhere in your body?" He squeezed my hand tightly. I noticed his eyes get glossy.

"I'm just tired babe but I feel better now. I'm actually hungry," I smiled as he got closer to me.

"If you need anything, anything at all please tell me. I can't deal with another heartbreak," His words punctured into my heart and jolted with happiness.

"I'm not going anywhere, Rowen. I'm all yours, every single part of me."

His face was now directly in front of me. I loved how his lips were a cherry red, they were nice and plump as I just wanted to suck on his bottom lip. His eyes gazed at my lips as my heart paced a million miles per hour.

"Troy, I hmm...," he stuttered.

"Yeah," I licked my lips as I wanted to kiss his so bad.

"How do you feel about me?" I caressed his flawless cheeks as his blue eyes glowed at me.

"You came into my life and I was broken. You never gave up on me and now we have a son, well your son but he's mine, whether you like it or not," he chuckled.

I wanted to say the words but I didn't want to scare him away. My hands were getting sweaty as I glanced outside the window. The orange halo of the sunset was disappearing on the horizon. I turned back to his big blue eyes.

"Troy, I need to know how you feel about me, here?" He placed his hand on top of my chest where my heart is. His hands were warm as they send electric sparks throughout my body.

I gazed into his eyes and gently kissed his lips. He let out a moan as he smiled. I pulled away and gazed one more time into his blue glacial eyes.

"I love you," my heart jumped with excitement as a huge grin appeared on his lips.

"I love you too," he pulled me into a hug and then we kissed passionately.

Suddenly we heard Maxwell move. His legs were in the air as he giggled. "Ba Ba Ba," he smacked his lips as I leaned over and kissed his chubby neck. He laughed as he grabbed my face.

"Daddy loves me and I love you and I love him so much," all my tiredness went away, all I needed was Rowen and Maxwell in my life.

"Let's go home babe," Rowen smiled at us as I passed him Maxwell as I put my shoes on. We walked downstairs as Ivy and Charles were sitting in the lounge room.

"Troy, how are you feeling?" Charles asked as he stood up.

"I think I just needed rest because I feel great," I honestly did feel better.