Results

*TROY*

I think I'm as shocked as Rowen is, we are walking back to his condo and he hasn't said anything. I'm walking behind Rose and Rowen, he glances are her and lightly smiles. Did he know about this baby? Of course not, Troy, he looked surprised. I mentally facepalm myself. We entered his apartment as we are still silent. Rowen flicked on the lights.

"Would you like some water?" He kindly asks Rose.

"Yes, thank you," she has a sweet voice. He guides her to the couch as she holds the cute baby. I close the door and Rowen finally glances at me. His face was still flushed but I notice a smile curve on his lips.

Rowen sits next to her as I make my way to the single couch across from them. The room is quiet as he hands her the cup of water. She nervously takes a sip. I scanned her as I noticed her clothes were a bit worn out. Her jeans were completely faded. I noticed some holes in her sweater and her shoes was worn out. She was very pretty but I also notice the bags under her eyes.

Rowen kept glancing back at her and the baby. "Would you like to hold him?" She asks Rowen.

His eyes widen but a smile came across his face. "Yeah...of course," he stood up as Rose gently passed him the baby. Maxwell was in his arms as his smile became wider.

"He's a heavy baby," he says as Rose giggles but I heard a slight choke.

"Yes, he's 6 months. He's a good boy. He sleeps a lot and of course, he can eat," I saw her wipe her eyes.

Rowen sits down again and gently rocks Maxwell. "Rose, how did you find me?" His voice more of a whisper.

She stood quiet for a bit and then let out a small gasp. "I was desperate, I went back to the surrogate clinic and asked if they knew who the sperm donor was, they told me that information was classified but I begged and cried to them," I could tell she was about to cry.

"It's ok Rose," I said quietly. She gave me a sweet smile as her eyes were glossy. Rowen gave me a sweet smile.

"The head of the clinic was nice enough to tell me and now I'm here," she took another sip of water.

"Rose, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I'm going to do a DNA test to make sure he's my son," she nodded.

I yawned as it was getting later or I thought it was late, maybe I was just tired. "Excuse me," as I covered my mouth.

"Babe, go take a nap," Rowen told me but I knew I wouldn't go to sleep.

"It's ok, I don't want to be rude."

She awkwardly smiled at us. "You two are together?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, he is my boyfriend," Rowen answered as he smiled and kept rocking Maxwell.

I raised my brow at her and she noticed. "Oh no. I'm sorry, that must of came out wrong. I don't judge anyone's lifestyle. I support the LGBT community," her smile was beautiful as she looked at both of us.

"You said you were desperate, why is that? Rowen asked. I must say, he looks handsome as a dad.

She took a deep breath. "I was desperate for money. My family is buried in bills, especially hospital bills.  I saw an ad for surrogacy and I went to find more information. I qualified so I went forward with the treatment. I got pregnant and had baby Maxwell," she stopped as her eyes went to Maxwell. She held her hands to her heart as her eyes got glossy.

"I waited until he was a couple of months, unfortunately, he never latched on to me. So I give him baby formula. I went back to the clinic to give Maxwell to his new parents but they told me they tried contacting you but you never picked up the calls," she continued.