"Would You Troy..."

*ROWEN*

I laid on the floor as my heart ached. I didn't feel my body. I lost him. He died in my arms and now I'm alone again. Maxwell is the only part left of him but my heart was shattered beyond repair.

"Son, he tried but...," James stopped as I heard a beep.

Then another beep. I slowly got up as all the nurses and doctors were staring at the monitor, beep beep beep.

One of the doctors was shocked and staring at the monitor. "It's impossible, it's a miracle."

Then I saw Troy's chest expand and I ran over. "Troy, babe, talk to me," I grabbed his hand.

"Espian," he said in a low voice. "Rowen," he said softly. He was trying to come back and then his eyes opened slowly. A small smirk formed on his lips and my heart jolted. I leaned my forehead with him and I cried from happiness.

"His vitals are coming back. I'm still in shock of what just happened," I glanced at the young doctor.

"What? You don't believe in miracles?" I said as a small smile appeared on his lips.

I glanced back at Troy whose eyes were still puffy as he tried to regain consciousness. "Rest my love, I'll be here," I pushed his wavy hair back as he forced a smile. He nodded as he closed his eyes. I kissed his forehead as my heart began to heal. I still felt an aching pain but I was relieved he was back to me.

The doctors and nurses left as the young doctor said he'll keep a close eye on Troy.

James walked in as he smiled. "Virginia called me that Espian was crying like crazy that he wouldn't stop crying. He just fell back to sleep not so long ago," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I heard my phone ringing as I grabbed in on the table next to Troy's bed. It was Rose calling. "Hey Rose, everything fine?"

"Yes, is everything fine over there? Maxwell had a crying attack not so long ago. He kept saying Da Da and crying," her voice was a bit shaken but not alarming then it hit me. Espian and Maxwell felt the death of Troy. My eyes watered as I glanced at Troy who was peacefully sleeping. I saw a glow around him as my heart swelled from joy.

"Troy is going to be better, did Maxwell go back to sleep?" I asked

"Yes, he's asleep again. I'm going to go back to bed as well. I just wanted to check up on how things were going?"

I hung up as James sat next to Troy. "James go back to bed. I'll keep an eye on Troy."

He smiled as he got up and comfort me. He yawned as he laid back in bed. I snuggle myself close to Troy as I kissed his cheek. "Thank you for not giving up. I love you with all my heart. I can't wait to marry you."

I buried my head on his chest as I finally closed my eyes. I felt comfortable. I wasn't on edge. I finally fell asleep with no worry. I was myself again.

A couple of days have passed and Troy was finally home. They did tests on him and to our surprise, his cancer had disappeared. The doctors were stunned and confused about how this happened. I honestly didn't care. I had him back and I'm glad that poison was out of him.

He wasn't fully recovered. He was a bit weak but he managed to hold Maxwell. Maxwell did not let him go. He kept hugging his face and slobbering his cheek. My baby boy knew something had happened to his daddy and he wasn't going to let him go.

We walked as I held the door. "Maxwell, I'm ok. Daddy is not going anywhere," I chuckled as I saw Maxwell pulling Troy's face towards him and trying to kiss him.