Giving Ourselves To Each Other

*TROY*

I could hear his breathing get heavier as I kissed his chin and slowly go down towards his neck. His moans ignited fireworks inside me as I grabbed the neck of his jacket and slid it off. It thumps on the floor as he grabs my face and pulls me into an intense kiss. His lips were magical as I felt his length sword fight with mine. I smiled as we continued kissing.

"What are you smiling about?" I pulled away as I noticed his blue eyes were gleaming at me in the dark. I felt his hand rub my bulge that had formed inside my pants then he firmly squeezed my engorged shaft. I moaned as he kissed my chin.

"I'm smiling because you make me happy. I haven't felt this in quite some time. I never thought this feeling was going to awaken," I bit the bottom of his lip as he started to stroke my shaft outside my pants. My eyes closed as he kissed my chin. "Fuck yes, I love how your hand feels on my cock," I moaned as my words stuttered.

"Just let your feelings do the talking," his thick voice ignited a spark.

"Mind if I taste it?" He pushed me away as he slammed me on the wall. He slowly slid down my jacket as he kissed my neck. "Mmm," fuck his lips feel soft and velvety. He unbuttoned the top of my shirt and slowly left the top part open as he kissed the center of my chest. A small moan escaped my lips. I saw him get on his knees as I looked down at him. I could still see his handsome face while the night light shined on him from the windows. His blue eyes blazed with lust as I heard my zipper getting pulled down slowly. He was lucky because I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I felt his long fingers grasp my hard shaft as he carefully took it out. I felt a slight chill graze my hardened shaft when suddenly I felt his lips wrap around my cock. His warm tongue swirled around the tip as he went up and down. My head hit the wall as my shaft throbbed in his mouth. I could hear how he slobbered around my cock. "God your mouth feels amazing," I moaned as he kept going. I grasped the back part of his head as I made him deep throat my shaft. I heard him gag as it turned me on more.

I let him go as I heard him take a deep breath. "Fuck, I love that you're rough," his husky voice made my body jump for more. I needed him.

He stood up as his face was in front of me again. My cock throbbed as he grasped it with his hand and started to stroke me. He got close to my ear as he bit my earlobe. "I want to fuck you," he kept stroking me as my moans became more intense.

I normally don't bottom but fuck, he was turning me on so bad. "Tell me you want me," he whispered in my ear as he licked my earlobe.

"I want you inside me," my heart was pacing faster and faster as the blood surged to my cock. He kept stroking as I could feel my precum oozing out my cock.

"Yeah, you want me to fuck you?" His voice more demanding as I moaned so fucken loud that I almost came but he stopped stroking me. My cock throbbed a bit as I controlled myself from coming.

"Yes, fuck me please," I don't know what's gotten into me but I was begging him to fuck me.

He pulled down my pants and he quickly flipped me around. He spread my legs as he lifted my hands above me. "Keep them up," I'm liking this Rowen. His raspy voice was demanding and he was controlling. I heard him unbuckling his belt as the thump of his pants hit the ground. I could feel his shaft poking my ass as he got closer to me. His hot breath was now close to my ear. "Are you clean?" He licked my ear as I moaned.

"Yeah I am," my words stuttered as he finished taking off my shirt. He lifted my hands above me again as he gently kissed my neck and grazed my shoulders with his soft lips. "You're so fucken perfect," I felt him spread my butt cheeks as he aligned his cock with my entrance. "Ready?" I bit my lips and tightened my fist.