Bad News

*TRIGGER MOMENTS BELOW, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

*ROWEN*

~A YEAR AND 4 MONTHS AGO~

I was sitting on the driver's side as Dominick sucked on cock. God his mouth feels warm as his tongue swirls around the tip.

"Fuck yeah, babe," he kept going up and down as I grabbed his ass. He's been working out more and his ass was getting firmer and harder. My cock constrict as I busted in his mouth. "Ahh, fuck yeah babe," my leg jerked as he swallowed my load. He came up and kissed my lips.

"Let me suck you off," I grabbed his leg as I made my way to the hard-on that was imprinted on his pants.

"Maybe next time, babe. Your lunch is almost over," I picked up an eyebrow.

"You do know my dad owns the company?" I joked as I rubbed on his bulge.

"Come on babe, you're hard so that's an improvement," he looked away as that didn't satisfy him. We've had a rough two months of him not being able to stay hard, not sure why. We've tried lube, viagra, and other sexual experiments. I've even had him try topping me but he just won't stay hard.

I moved towards his neck and started licking slowly. "Let me taste it," he glanced at me as a smirk formed on his lips. I heard him bring down his zipper as he took his hard shaft out. I slowly went down and licked the tip. He was already precumming as I sucked on the tip. I loved how he moaned and grabbed my hair.

"Yes baby, suck on my dick," thank god he was actually staying hard. I went down all the way as he moaned loudly. Thankfully, we were on the bottom floor of the parking structure and my windows were tinted. I kept going up and down when I felt his cock get soft. He quickly picked up my head and put his cock inside his pants.

"Let's just give this up. I don't know what's going on with me!" His voice was sharp as he looked outside the window. "I should be getting back to work," he leaned over and kissed my lips. "I love you," he opened the door and got into his car. He quickly pulled out and left me drowning in my own thoughts.

I went back to my office as I checked my emails and finances for the company. We were good financially but my thoughts were interrupted by thinking about Dominick. I love him and I'm starting to worry about him. The door opened suddenly and Ivy came walking in with a folder in her hand.

"Don't you knock?" I glared at her as she threw the folder across my desk.

"It's my dad's company so I don't need to knock. Dad wants you to look at this new project and do a projection of how much it will cost," she grinned and walked out. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out as saw a message from Dominick.

"Baby, I'm sorry about earlier, it's not you trust me, you're the sexist and sweetest man I know. I really want to please you sexually but I'm not sure what's happening. I'm sending you this message to let you know that I love you 😘💕."

I smiled as my heart exploded from how much I love this man. I replied:

"We will get through this. I love you too, with all my heart 😘❤️."