Another Surprise

*ROWEN*

We made our way into the forest as I held Troy's hand. He looked so damn cute in khaki shorts, a muscle shirt, and hiking boots. Well, that's all I had in my closet so he had no choice but to use that.

I loved the smell of pine cone as the fresh air filled the enchanted forest. The birds chirped as the leaves rustled with the light breeze that came from every direction. The sunlight came through the gaps of trees as little orbs of light filled the atmosphere.

"Wow, this is beautiful," I heard him say from behind.

"I love the forest. It's a place of peace and tranquility," I glanced back at him as he blew me a kiss.

"That's not all that is beautiful," he got closer from behind as he grasped my ass. "Your ass looks so good in these shorts," he pecked my neck as my underwear got tighter.

"Behave," I chuckled but we stood frozen on the pathway. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he groaned.

"I can't stop thinking of how I fucked you this morning," he whispered in my ear as he bit my earlobe. "I need you again," he moved his hand behind me as he moved the waistband of my underwear and dug deep into my ass. He grasped both of my butt cheeks with his strong hands. He squeezed as I moaned.

"Fuck," I groaned as he kissed my neck.

"You want me to fuck you again," his deep voice ignited fireworks inside me. My skin burned as my shaft couldn't take how tight my underwear was getting.

"Yes, I loved how you fucked me," our groans got heavy when I heard the water from afar.

"Do you hear that?" He stopped licking my neck.

"Yeah, it sounds like a river."

He took his hands out of my shorts as I grabbed his hand. We walked to the sound of the water when we reached a hot spring. I felt a sudden stop from Troy. He stared at the hot spring as his eyes got glossy. "You ok?" I asked as I got closer to him.

He nodded but I knew something was bugging him. "Troy, you can tell me anything." I lifted my hand as I cupped his cheek. He closed his eyes as a tear fell.

"Espian and I came here once," his voice stuttered.

"Hey, look at me," I lifted his face. "You're with me, let's create a memory together," I saw a curve form on the corner of his lips. "Kiss me," I pulled him closer and he didn't hesitate. Our lips locked as he kissed me with passion. I quickly dropped my backpack on the floor as our lips never unlocked.

"How much do you want me?" I asked as he put his tongue inside my mouth.

"I want you badly, can you feel it", He grabbed my hand and put it on his bulge. He moaned as I stroked him outside his shorts.

He quickly took off my shirt as he licked my neck. I closed my eyes as he flicked his tongue on every part of my neck. "Fuck me please," I begged.

"You have too many clothes on," he smirked as he pulled down my shorts and underwear. My cock bounced as he grasped it and began to stroke it. I moaned aloud as it echoed through the forest.

He pulled away as he got naked as well. He stood in front of me with his Adonis-like body. His body was perfect and his cock was fully erect. He smirked as me as he bit his lips. I took off my socks and hiking boots as I turned to the hot spring. The water bubbled as the fog surrounded the top part of the pond. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as his shaft poked my ass.

I pulled away as I slowly got into the hot spring. The water was the perfect warm temperature as I felt bubbles surround my body. "Come in the water is soothing," I threw him some water as he jumped in. The water splashed as I chuckled. His body emerged from the bottom as he quickly pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as the water trickled down his face. I wrapped one arm around his neck as I pushed back his wet hair. He held me tightly as he bit my bottom lip.