Feeling Fuzzy

*TROY*

Why does Rowen remind of Espian so much? He's a sweetheart and so damn handsome. It was awkward when he called me Dominick but I know he's still dealing with the death of him. I told him to take me home that day and he did. I know he's trying to help me but it's very difficult to forget someone you loved.

It was Friday afternoon and I was trying to avoid Rowen at work. I don't want to feel awkward around him. I dodged a bullet earlier today when I saw him walking towards the printing room.

I'm walking towards the coffee room when the door quickly opened. Ivy came out and jumped. "Jesus Troy, say something!" She sneered at me as I looked at her confused.

"Hmm, I think anyone can come into this coffee room?" She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she walked off as she left her toxic floral perfume invading the air.

I shook my head as I walked into the coffee room. I stood there thinking aimlessly. What the fuck did I come in here for? I looked at the empty coffee pot and decided to look in the cupboards. I opened one and nothing. I shut it slowly. I went to the next cupboard and opened it when suddenly I saw an alcohol bottle. I turned around as if someone was roaming around in the hallway.

I quickly closed the doors and looked in the cupboards beneath. I squatted down and found the filters. I grabbed the bag of a coffee grind but my thoughts went to the bottle of alcohol. My mouth watered just thinking of the strong toxic liquid going down my throat. I put the filters and coffee grind back where it goes. I stood up and opened the cupboard where the bottle was. I grabbed a glass cup and opened the bottle. I need to numb this pain. My heart still aches. I don't want to think of Espian.

There was a mini-fridge as I looked if there was ice, surprisingly there was a bag. I grabbed a couple of ice cubes and dropped them in the glass cup. I looked behind me one more time as I didn't notice anyone roaming around the hallway. I poured the clear liquid into the cup as my mouth watered.

I stared closely at the floating ice cubes as I knew this was wrong and I could get into trouble for this but my mind just couldn't stop thinking of Espian. I tried to hook up with any guy that looked like Espian. Blue eyes and blonde hair were what attracted me most to a guy. If they had a nice body, well that was a plus.

Why can't I stop thinking of him? My heart literally rips when I think of his innocent smile or his beautiful blue eyes that melted every time he saw me. I just can't deal with this aching pain that stabs me everywhere.

I lift the toxic liquid to my lips. I could feel the potent liquid burn down my throat but it was a satisfying pleasure that I loved. I poured some more as I quickly drank it.

A couple of minutes have passed and my body felt numb. The pain was gone and I loved how I felt. I felt my cheeks burn as I smiled like an idiot. Deep inside I knew this was wrong and I could lose my job but at this point, I didn't care.

I put the bottle back as I tried to balance myself. It felt like I was stuck in a vortex as the ground moved. I laughed by myself. I closed the cupboard and tried to rinse off the glass cup in the sink. Fuck it, I'll just place it here. The door flung open as I jumped.

"I've been looking all over for you. It's only a 10-minute break," Rowen stood there as his blue eyes glared at me. I smiled as I held myself from moving to the side.

"You look handsome today," I smirked as I walked towards him. The walls swirled as the floor felt like lava. I fixed his tie because it was a bit tilted. I bit my lip as I got closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I shut the door with my foot as I pushed him to the wall.

His eyes were so much like Espian and he acted so innocently which turned me on.