2

Klawn didn't know how long he had been running for he only came to a stop when his knees buckled causing him to fall down, onto the cold hard ground he ended up with both of his knees grazed and palms bloody. He bit back a scream when the banging got louder he pushed himself up and tried to continue his route with his breathing rigid and repetitive as he struggled to not pass out from exhaustion, the banging just kept getting louder and louder no matter the distance he placed between himself and the monstrous man that had taken great care in making him feel like a helpless victim. Klawn felt his heart thumping against his ribs as he slammed herself against the locked office door but it lacked to open so he slammed his body against it over and over until it flung open as he toppled to the ground beneath his feet, he crawled in and slammed the door shut behind him he didn't stop for a breather as he trudged closer and closer to the open non-screen windows. Klawn sat on the window hearing the door forcefully open and with the rest of his strength he pushed himself off from the window and was now plummeting to his death he was somewhat happy that the man didn't take his life and instead it was himself he would have to blame. It was nice to know that it was him that his life, no on else, just himself.

He would later realise that there was no man, it was only his imagination...