9

I walked around the front room juggling bottles of Huskers cheap booze with Niffty eyeing me from the bar, i giggled like a school girl and tossed them up even higher making her glare harder before she shook her head in dismissal and kept on cleaner.

I watched as Charlie and Alastor walked into the room and decided to take my leave somehow.

I tossed the bottles up into the air and watched as they fell one by one into Nifftys open arms as she rushed around trying to finish up her cleaning duties for the morning, i yawned and stretched my arms up high in the air as i walked off to the kitchen to make a coffee.

I zoned out the world around me listening intently to the sound of my humming, i starred deep into the cup of coffee in my palms as i just watched the steam lift up and leave the cup in search of the air above it.

i sat on the counter admiring it, i kept on zoning out the world so i was immune to my surroundings. 

When a sudden hand on my shoulder startled me, causing me to yelp and jump in fright slightly.

" Geez fudge my life Cupcake!" I yelled at the princess of hell. " You startled me!"

" Oh shit, sorry." She apologised 

" Didn't expect to see you up so early." She said.

" Yeah, well, I've always been an early riser on the weekend" I replied with a small chuckle

Charlie laughed silently while nodding " How can you even sleep with the amount of coffee in your system constantly?"

" Har har." I replied sarcastically. 

" I actually sleep fine." I said, a small lil white lie won't hurt anyone.

" Is everything okay?" Charlie asked, concern suddenly lacing her voice.

" Yeah, I'm fine, cupcake?" I said with a confused head hilt causing my hair to follow gravity

" Anything you want to talk about?" She was obviously leading this conversation somewhere and I wanted to avoid it.

" Nope." Was my quick reply.

" Okay, shall you drink your coffee and i shall drink my tea together?" She offered changing the subject.

Good Girl.

" I can't really escape from you now can I, Princess Cupcake." I say, as the two of us started downing our drinks together 

The two of us sat in silence for a few minutes, before Charlie broke the silence.

" What's going on with you and Al, Klawn? " She asks suddenly.

My heart jumped at her question " What do you mean?" I asked in response

Charlie sighed " Come on, Klawn."

I didn't like where this conversation was going and i didn't have an escape plan formed yet, what will i say? how do i say it when i figure out what to say? what is going on between me and the deer demon? was it unhealthy? or was is healthy but not safe mentally?

" Nothing is going on between Al and I."  I said softly.

" So this morning you rushed passed me and pass him to the kitchen just as we entered? What was that?" Charlie asked as she looked up at me concerned.

" That was...I don't know. It was nothing" I said with a forced smile before crossing my arms tightly over my chest.

Charlie put a hand on my shoulder " A word of advice?" She said offeringly

" Al seems like he is terrible at expressing his feelings, if you don't make the first move. He won't either." She said, my eyes widened and my mouth slightly agape at her wording.

I looked at Charlie through my now half closed lids, fingers twitching and clenching around my arms. " Thanks cuppycake, but I don't think that's the problem here. Nor do i have any sort of happy love filled feelings for him."

" Maybe talk more some other time, cupcake" I said in response, then stood up. Eager to get away from this conversation. Everything was a mess, I was sitting here talking to the the girl  who thinks she knows whats going on when she was so far from the truth.

.