5 pt2

___HRS L8R___

I was all that satisfied, I was still quite hungry and i was still thirsty yet i successfully in my right mind. I suddenly heard a loud whistle and a round of claps, i looked around yet saw a crowd that had gathered around some picture screens or whatnot, whats going on over there?
It must be something fun and somewhat interesting!
I'm just gonna go over and take a look see.

I lightly jogged over and slunk my body through so that i stood on the far left side- it seems that i had gotten there at the right moment seeing as the 666 News had just switched on.

" Good afternoon! I'm Katie Killjoy." Katie said with a slightly too wide smile and a certain tone in her voice that sounded kinda annoyed

" And I'm Tom Trench." Tom had added on quickly, his voice is really nice too~

" Chaos at a pentagram city today as a turf war is raging on the west side between notable king Sir Pentious and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse Cherri Bomb." Tom said as the camera had zoomed in on his facial features, hmm~ what a lovely mask he has~

" That's right Tom!" Katie said keeping to her script in her hands

" After the recent extermination, many areas are now up for grabs!" Katie continued

The screen was showed a scene that seemed to be live of two demons fighting, they're really going at it. " Demons all over Hell are already duking it out to gain new territory!" Katie soon finished, thank god for that too.

" Those two seem to really be going at it, huh?" Tom said questioningly, i can't help but think that too.

" What a cutie~" I purred under my breath as a very certain snake demon had caught my full attention

" Looks like they're fighting tooth and nail for that hot spot!" Katie said swallowing whole nail and tooth that was in her mug, it might be painful when it passes through her system though.

" And I'd sure like to nail her hot spot!" Tom said with a hint to his voice indicating that he was suggesting something suggestive, wink wink nudge nudge!

Katie let out a bitchy laugh" You are a limp dick jackass, Tom." Katie started as she held her mug up

" Or should I say-" Katie continued as she had poured her mug of hot coffee onto Tom's lap, I felt a shiver go up my spine as i seemed to flinch for him and even visually shuddered.

" No dick!" She said finishing up her sentence

" Not again!" Tom said with a oh so fucking pained groan, it doesn't seem that its the first time that she has done it to him

" Coming up next, we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of Hell's own head honcho, who's here to discuss her brand-new passion project!" Katie said

The screen still showed Tom still in pain...

RIP Tom Trench's Baby Maker.

" All that and more, after the break!" Katie said as she smashed her mug with her strong grasp

" Suck it up you little bi-" The screen was cut off with the waiting signal appearing

And now i was left to my thoughts and my thoughts alone.

What else should i do today? what about tonight? Should i pay a surprise visit to someone? Who though? I don't have many friends here in Hell...haha, i have myself though!

I looked around the crowd until my eyes landed on someone particular, my eyes went wide and my smile faltered abit- Alastor. I bit my lip and tried to compose myself, If he wanted to talk or ever see me he would come to me after all. I hope he doesn't though.