17 (smut)

I walked around Nifftys room with her following close behind me as i paced and mumbled incoherently to myself about my feelings for Alastor, if Niffty asked what i was saying my answer would be 'Business' 

Was he jealous of all the time i had spent with Angel?
Or, was my mind playing tricks on me?

Cleaning up the front mess had taken quite a toll on the rest of the crew, so Charlie had agreed to take everyone out to dinner. Alastor and I declined. Alastor said that he would stay behind at the hotel since he was too tired to do anything else but rest, I told Charlie that I had some party tricks to perfect. Charlie said she'd bring us both some food, before leaving with the rest of the crew for some greasy fast-food place or something that Angel suggested. 

---3RD POV---

'Great.' Alastor thought to himself  'I'm alone with him.'

Alastor did have mixed feelings when it came to Klawn, he regretted what he did to his ex-lover in the past and wished that they could start anew. Alastor wanted Klawn yet he didn't know what to do about it, at first it was an innocent crush but soon enough it had turnt into something unholy.

Alastor walked downstairs to get some water, sneaking a glance at Klaw who was in the kitchen. Standing next to the counter top, he did his work while waiting for something to finish in the microwave.

Alastor would have normally left the situation after staring at him for a few seconds, a minute at most. Not wanting to break the cycle, he gazed at the clown for a short while. Alastor was about to leave, until he noticed the man wearing a pair of rather tight boxers and his gaze went from his thighs to the clowns ass. 

How could Alastor begin to explain how perfect the clown was to him in every way possible?

The sight also may or may not have turned him on. On the realisation Alastor rushed upstairs, heart beating loudly against his rib cage.

He slammed the door shut, leaning against it before sliding down against it, his pants were unbelievably tight and he felt so hot. He walked over to his bed, laying on it as he writhed against the sheets as he imagined his crush on top of him, teasing him and telling him how much of a bad boy he was. Alastor nodded, agreeing with the imagery version of the trick demon that he created. The imaginary Klawn would tell him to edge and finger himself, and he'd do just that. He made sure to stay quiet, covering his mouth and nose whenever he got too loud. 

" Ah- hah~" Alastor's tongue lolled out of his mouth, eyes tearing with pleasure as his fingers reached inside of him.

There was a loud knock at the door and Alastor froze, covering himself with the blanket. 

'Shit'  He thought 'I forgot to lock the door!?'

Klawn opened it slowly
" Hey, Al, you okay? There was a loud bang- did you hurt yourself? want me to help at all?" Klawn asked as he saw Alastor covered in the blanket, face flushed red and furrowed his brows concerned " Are you sick?"

Alastor shook his head furiously " N-No, I-"

Alastor's hand made its way down to his bulge, stroking it gently, the deers eyes were lust coated by now. He let out a moan subconsciously which caused Klawn's face to flushed " Al, a-are you...?"

Alastor let out a whine as his ears folded back and the clown chuckled.

" I can't believe it. The Radio fucking demon is jerking off and doesn't give a shit that I'm here?" Klawn said smugly, his hatred towards the deer was vanishing and lust and want started to coat the clowns senses aswell as he walked up to him, pulling the covers forcefully off his body,
" You're so kinky, muffin."

Klawn looked at Alastor with a half lidded gaze, the longer Klawn looked at Alastor the more his senses came back to him and he shook his head with his face flushed bright red before he turnt around and quickly walked away shouting 'Sorrys' over and over again.