21(smut)

...When i got back to the hotel it was rather late and it surprised me how much of a mess everyone had actually made during that short baking lesson, I had a bit of flour on my face but other than that i had made it back rather clean.

I reached my room and walked in only to find that Alastor was in my bed wearing his daily clothes without his coat and his top was half unbuttoned, i bit my lip and entered ditching my jacket and tossed my shoes and socks away into some unknown corner. I won't ask how he even got a key to my room in the first place because that seems like its pretty obvious.

Alastor's hands traveled over my whole body in a hungry, yet gentle, pace as he pressed his half hard erection against me.

" Tomorrow..." He whispered, kissing my neck. " Tomorrow we're gonna sit down and talk... I want to learn about you. Want to know every single little thing."

I gasped when his cold hand landed in the middle of my back, sending a chill all over me.

" I want to know your limits" He continued, his fingers finding their way up and down my warm skin. " Want to know your tastes..."

I moaned when he found a sensitive point on my neck and he smirked against it.

" I want to know how kinky you are... How kinky I can make you!"

I was sat on his lap but wasn't the one in control at all, not for tonight, I'm too tired..

Without realizing it, I pushed my hips against his and Alastor groaned softly.

" Are you gonna tell me, darling?" He moved his hands to the front of my body, helping me take off my shirt and leaving my torso naked. " Fuck, your so beautiful."

Alastor leaned and took my nipple on his sinful lips, licking it slowly and watching my reaction, biting and teasing it until it was hard, then moving to the other side. Soon enough, i was such a mess, moaning and grinding against him like I needed that to live.

" Has someone ever clamped those, dearest?" He questioned, and i nodded. " Did my sweetheart like to have his pretty nipples clamped?"

I moaned at his words, and Alastor smiled against my skin.

" I bet they were really sensitive, right?"

" Yes" I whispered.

I just loved the feeling of the nipple clamps, and think of him putting them on me made my cock throb.

" I will give you everything, darling" Alastor affirmed with a low groan.

In a fluid motion, Alastor laid me on the bed, taking off his shirt and leaning down to kiss me again.

He caressed my torso, slowly and gently for a while, and then pinched my nipples again, soon moving his hands to grip my hips as I tried to ignore the ache that had established itself between my thighs.

I pulled him closer, finally feeling some energy to pull him to a kiss. Running my hand down his torso to between his legs, i found the Over Lords cock fully hard, hot and throbbing.

" I could feel you getting harder and harder on my lap, sweetness" Alastor whispered into my ear, his voice deep and drunk with desire. " Rubbing against my cock like you needed it to live. It took me everything not to grab you, turn you around and bury myself inside you."

I gasped in response, and Alastor positioned himself between my legs, his hands holding me gently by my waist.

" I have a lot of ideas of what I want to do with you" He stared into my eyes, I could almost even see myself on them. " But I need you now. I need to feel you against me, around me."