20

I woke up in the bath tub, with a bottle of beer in my hand. Shit.

I got up and got ready for the day, getting cleaned up and ready to face the awaiting world. I noticed Niffty gone with a small post it note on the pillow where Niffty was, i picked it up and read it quickly, it was something about Charlie and this afternoon and a bonding plan she wanted me to help with, i smiled to myself at the moments we had yesterday before pulling on my overall and leaving.

" Hey! toots! wait up!" I heard someone yell so i looked backwards and stopped walking allowing the white spider to catch up.

Angel wrapped his lower set of arms around my waist and we continued walking.

" Your going to the lobby, I'm going to the lobby so why don't we both go to the lobby together!" Angel said laughing a bit and i chuckled before nodding at him.

" Sure, why not" I said happily

We both got to the lobby in no time thanks to the long, delicious legs of mine~

I walked into the room and Angel pressed a short kiss to my cheek before leaving to the bar, most likely to flirt with Husk again, i looked around and saw Alastor.

I decided to give in to these unwanted feelings and give Alastor another chance, he seemed pretty persistent with this and i mean i would be lying if i said i wasn't feeling attached to him again aswell.

Alastor has changed a fair bit since we were together oh so long ago, he seems to of gotten his life together now and he is...i still love him, much to my distaste yet I am going to give in to these feelings and have another go at this thing called Love.

" Hi there baby boy, you ready to grab breakfast?" I asked as i approached Alastor tucking the last bit of my shirt into my pants.

" I don't know. Why don't you ask your boyfriend?" Alastor snapped sarcastically, looking over the newspaper while avoiding eye contact. His lips pursed as his eyes quickly swiped up and down on his black and white paper.

A wave of confusion hit me like a ten tone cargo truck. 

'Whats gonna his panties in a twist?' I thought in wonder, taken aback by his harsh attitude.

"  What's your problem?" I asked seeking answers.

" Do not play dumb." Alastor said in reply, trying to maintain a cool exterior obviously but the annoyance was written all over his face. 

I tried turning his attention to me by placing my hand over his paper. he sighed with displeasure, finally making eye contact. 

Oh yeah he was annoyed. I could see it all over his eyes.

" What's wrong?" I asked again, concerned this time. 

" Do you really have to flirt with Angel in front of my face?" Alastor whisper shouted not trying to cause a scene.

I scoffed while still slightly taken aback by his outburst. Was i flirting with Angel? it was outrageous for him to even bring it up. 

" I saw the way you were looking at him, the way you allowed him to kiss your cheek like that." Alastor said, this time his voice was slightly raised and his chest was heaving.

I couldn't help but think about how cute he looked all flustered and jealous! the way his chest fell and rose and the way his finger was pointed at me in accusation. I should've been reasoning with him, calming him down. But i wanted a new game to play!

" You were practically throwing yourself at him!" Alastor exclaimed folding his arms.

" Oh how noble, acting like you don't always have Charlie sitting on your dick." I snarled back, secretly high-fiving myself for that quick comeback. I obviously knew that it wasn't true, but if he wanted to play the flirting card, I knew how to fight back.