14

---3RD POV---

Klawn had made sure he wouldn't bump into anyone, except Niffty, the whole week. Disappearing off the face of the earth, when in reality he had kept himself cooped up in his room. Getting Niffty to constantly update him on everyone's where about's so there wasn't a chance he could bump into them. That left him to his own thoughts and let him wallow in the four walls of his room. He mourned all over again, mourned for his family and friends that he had lost when he came to Hell, cried for his mother especially. He cried for how he had failed in life. He felt at a loss with all the free time now, he didn't know what to do except self-loath himself.

He had even failed to keep the one man he loved more than anything in love with him and even now he wanted nothing to do with him. Even after all though years apart Alastor still seemed to not want anything to do with the clown demon, or so that same clown demon thinks.

Alastor could barely look at him since the incident in the kitchen, he didn't know how to feel about Klawn. Alastor is almost certain that Klawn had something to do with the mess.

To Alastor, Klawn had always been his sunshine. The one who got him through the days, the one who was always there for him despite the lack of clown in the deers life the clown was someone the deer cared for deeply, like a brother or a friend, or maybe someone more.

" Where's Klawn?" Angel asked, staring Alastor down, he wanted to go drinking with the clown again.

The radio demon avoided the spiders gaze eyes, staring into his coffee cup. " I haven't seen him for a while" He responded

The porn stars's stare was piercing into him, making Alastor want to disappear. It was all his fault Klawn wasn't around anymore.

" I'm guessing he's in his room" Alastor said with a halfhearted shrug.

" Did something happen the other night?" Angel asked, curious, side eyeing Alastor as if he knew something.

" No, not at all. I left around two minutes after you did my good fellow" Alastor replied shortly.

" I miss his cheeriness, things are so much more miserable without him around" Angel said, his face falling flat as his lips pulled into a pout.

Alastor didn't say anything, he could only nod his head in agreement because it was true, he really did miss his ex-lovers smile. He didn't realise that he needed Klawns constant smiling face in his life, or his positive attitude and kind personality.

Klawn had always been his sunshine, he didn't know why he had decided he didn't need him anymore.

Because he always was, (even without the deer knowing) his sunshine.

He knew he fucked up badly. Klawn was never the one to avoid anyone let alone himself for this long.

" Niffty." Alastor called making Niffty rush over to him in a mere second
" Where's Klawn?" He asked.

" In his room, i don't know what hes doing but it must be important because he has told me to not let anybody disturb him" Niffty said quickly as she rocked back and fourth on her heals.

" Just go tell him to come downstairs please" Alastor asked with a wavering smile, shaking his head at himself.

Angel walked over to the radio demon with a hand on his hip and brow perked in question.

" What are you doing?" Angel asked, cocking a brow.

" Please go and get Charlie, alongside everyone else" Alastor asked the porn spider quietly. " Klawn was right, we need to spend time together and a film and food is a good idea"

Alastor waited for Klawn. Vaggie, Charlie, Niffty, Husk and Angel were all seated on the sofa's in front of the TV picking a movie while Alastor was waiting. The loud footsteps and squeaks had informed him that Klawn was coming down stairs.

" Darling!" Alastor said speaking up as soon as the clown stepped into the room. He was up and over by his side in seconds.

" What did you need?" Klawn asked, pulling his cotton candy pink and blue coat on, a bag clutched between his hands.

" We thought... the other week, you were right" Alastor said as he bit his lip subconsciously " We need to spend this time together, it would do us all some good after the hateful incident that happened"

" That's fantastic!" Klawn said with a clap of his hands, giving Alastor a small smile. " Have a good night then, save me some popcorn if you wanna be nice"

Alastor stood there with his hands fidgeting like crazy with a nervous and confused smile on his face " Are you- are you not going to join us then darling?" Alastor asked with his smile starting to waver and get smaller.

Klawn shrugged with a shake of his head.

" I've got plans already I'm afraid, but do enjoy your movie time together" Klawn said with a wave of his hand " I'll see you all when i get back, see you everyone" Klawn called out while waving at them as he left them to walk away to the front doors.

They all stared after him in surprise before turning to Alastor with confusion written all over on their faces. Alastor just shrugged before joining them all on the sofa.

He couldn't enjoy the film when he was too busy thinking about where Klawn was and what he was doing. It was causing him to get anxious, his eyes constantly flicking over to the door just waiting for him to walk back through.

Klawn heard his door open with a long drawn out creak

" Klawn, Alastor is kinda in distress. Could you go and make amense with him please?"
The sound of Niffty's voice echoed through his room, pulling him out of his research.
" He's on the roof if you want to go see him." Niffty said before leaving quickly

Klawn sighed to himself, knowing he couldn't leave the deer by himself. He rolled his shoulders before making his way to find the Deer Overlord.

Alastor's back was to him when he opened the door, small sniffles and cries coming from the red deer. Klawn sat down beside him waiting for him to turn and face him.

" I'm so sorry dear." Alastor said, his voice wavering.

" It's alright. I know it was your way of coping. We all have our different ways." The clown said in understanding. That's what the deer loved about the clown.

" I shouldn't have said what I said to you. I'm so sorry. I know you always mean the best" Alastor said.

Klawn chuckled quietly " Hey. what matters is that we've still got each other through this. I'm here and you need to remember that I'm here to help you or just be there for you, i'm here for everyone if they ever need me. All I ask is that you don't push me away anymore" Klawn spoke softly, taking his larger hand into Alastors slightly smaller one and placing a small kiss there.

Alastor couldn't hold himself back anymore, bringing his arm over the other males shoulders and pulling himself against the others shoulder in a tight hug, placing a kiss to the side of the floral mans head as he closed his eyes and held him closely.

" Your my only sunshine" Alastor whispered, Klawn could feel him smile against him, tucking herself further into his side in comfort, glad to finally have him back.