Untitled Part 23

He confessed.

I sighed out getting bored of this very quickly yet Alastor stood his ground and didn't falter in his approach, I looked to the side rolling my eyes as i did so.

" I really don't want anyone 'better' sweetheart." Alastor suddenly said making me look up at him in question, i crossed my arms over my chest.

" I am bored of playing this game with you, Al." I replied with a huff of annoyance, he took a few strides closer to me

" I just want you, because to me, you are the best. I love you for everything that you are, your flaws and all. I don't need somebody that's extremely talented or sane." Alastor said as he flicked his hand at the last sentence, I looked into his eyes which held passion and truth to his words.

" You believe that I deserve the best, right?" He asked reaching out and grabbing my hand holding it to his chest, i sighed out blushing and nodded muttering 'i do'

" Well, then just stay with me. Stop underestimating yourself. I promise you that you are everything that I need and want." Alastor said stepping even closer so that we were nearly chest to chest, i gripped his hand back and felt my shoulders slump in defeat.

" You know alot of pretty words radio boy, I'll give you that." I said with a tired chuckle

Alastor chuckled and nodded " So i've been told! I-I really do have feelings for you Klawn, i love you" Alastor said a thiccc blush coating his cheeks, I blushed darker and smiled at him shamefully falling deeper in love with him.

" I love you too, though...." i said trailing off before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek

Alastor seemed to glow in joy as he in one swift movement wrapped his arms around my waist and pull my in for a kiss, i was surprised for a few seconds but quickly recovered but i didn't kiss the deer demon back. The kiss lasted a good whole minute before he pulled back, i booped his nose.

" You say you love me an my heart says that I love you, but....we aren't going to work out." I said with a forced smile and turnt walking away from him...

It's been a whole week since Alastor confessed to me, I haven't been sleeping.

Sunday 8:49pm

I'm walking around the hotel in search of alcohol, they say that liquor numbs the pain of having a broken heart. Even when said broken heart is self induced.

I want to put that to the test.

Its Sunday, last day of the weekend and I'm still awake. Alastor was always a late faller and an early riser. It's too late for this or is it too early now?

I walked down the stairs and into the lobby before making my way over to the bar/front desk reaching over the counter and pulling a bottle of scotch over and popping the cap taking a large gulp, i heard chatter so i looked behind me...

I saw Alastor talking with this female demon, she was really pretty i will admit that but she was sort of a corgi like demon, Alastor doesn't like dogs. He's never spoken to this girl before...

Had he really bounced back that quickly or was he trying to make me jealous, aiming to get a reaction from me. I shouldn't care and I'm telling myself to just overlook them, to walk away with a bright smile and no tears. I managed to turn away from them and head towards the kitchen, acting like that wasn't suddenly planned. I casted a look over my shoulder just before entering through the kitchen's doors, my eyes met a pair of crimson red ones belonging to the radio demon...