Comfortably Powerful

-How's your wound?- you asked as you heard him step into the kitchen, where you were making two cups of tea.

You had been out of the bedroom for a few hours now, the day had gotten darker since the morning, a sign that it might rain. Loki had thrown on the leather pants of his suit and had a plain black t shirt with long sleeves on you had gotten long ago, along with more clothes, being positive that you'd see him again, and here you were.

-Sore- he answered after a second or two.

You shrugged in question.
-Just sore?- you knew he was tough and all but he could be a bit more descriptive.

He squinted at you.
-It hurts when i fuck you-

You huffed and squinted back at him.
Funny...you thought, That's what i thought after the first time you fucked me.

-Well then stop fucking me- you cocked a brow.

He laughed.
-You think you'd be able to resist darling?-

You expected him to say that.
-I was alone here for 5 years before you showed up, darling.- you smiled mockingly at him.

He stepped closer, slowly, in his signature Loki strides, buzzing intimidation and confidence around him, you loved it when he did that.

-And you're telling me...- he started, his fingers brushed your hair aside to get a view on your neck- ...that in 5 long years...- he leaned over, you turned slightly as his hot breaths hovered your skin-...never once did you gave in to your need for pleasure...- he kissed the crook of your neck and you could feel your breaths go uneven-...for me?- he finished.

Your pulse was over the moon, maybe he knew already, you wouldn't give him the pleasure of showing him that he was right; many times had you touched yourself to his memory, and it was never half as good as him filling you up.
But you knew he liked it when you bantered back, and so did you. You knew he could never decide which he liked more, when you purred under his spell or when you bit back until he broke.

Your eyes found his icy blue ones.
-Did you? Your highness?-

His jaw tensed but you could tell in the glimmer of his eyes that he enjoyed it, and under his intense stare and his broad shoulders, a part of you hoped he'd lift you on the counter and pounded you until your legs gave up.
But he didn't, of course. That wouldn't be fun.
The kettle whispered loudly and suddenly, startling you, you looked down to see Loki's fingers quickly retrieving from an extended position and you shot him a glare he returned with a smirk. You turned around to pour the tea and handed him the cup, sitting up on the counter and looking out the window before facing him again.

-So will you tell me how you avoided being imprisoned by this grandmaster guy?-

-My brother didn't tell you? And i thought you two had become friends already- he said sarcastically.

-Your brother said he has no clue how you did it- you furrowed your brows.

Loki rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh, as if he was repeating himself for the fifth time.
-I used my charms, and my wit. Simple as that.-

-Did you sleep with him?-

You strategically waited for him to take a sip to say that, just to watch what had unveiled before you.
The 6 ft 2 literal God of Mischief, choking on his tea. You giggled wickedly.

He cleared his throat.
-No i didn't.-

-I know you didn't- you chuckled.

-You would've liked him, such a weird individual, borderline exasperating, although I'll admit, having him as a contact was comfortable to say the least-