Memory

❗️Warning: smut ahead, choking and hair pulling❗️
—————————
You had woken up about an hour ago, it was 11 am when you checked the clock on the wall. You managed to carefully turn around under Loki's grip to face him, he was still very much asleep, his palms flat against your skin as though he needed your warmth to survive. He was still in the position he had held you last night, he would often do that, go to sleep and barely move an inch during the night, he even had his hair tied still, only a few lose strands falling here and there.

How is it he had never tied his hair in a bun before? He looked so damn handsome. You looked at him, really looked at him, his bushy brows sitting on a small frown, his lashes, the way the bridge of his nose was slightly bent to his right, the thin line that were his lips. A selfish part of you wished that he'd wake up so you could look into the blues and grays of his eyes...
Just then he shifted his body, slowly, inhaling deeply as he woke up, and moved his head up to place a kiss on your forehead, then he opened his eyes, looking down at you, gorgeous ocean blue with a hint of slumber connected with you.

-Better?-

-You heard me?- your eyes widened.

-I did...- he smirked.

The soul bond tied your souls and your minds, and sometimes, you'd get a hint of what the other was thinking, you couldn't hear each other's thoughts, it was more like a third eye you shared, a sixth sense that just whispered to you both.

-What were you thinking of?-

-Just how good your hair looks tied up like this- you ran your hands up his chest.

-Really? I don't like it...it was for practical reasons...- he raised a brow.

You giggled lightly. A smile tugged on your lips as you remembered that time you showed him how to braid hair and he pretended he didn't care, but then braided yours when you weren't looking. It was probably one of the cutest things he had done. You quickly realized it wasn't you who was remembering it, it was him, your smile grew.

-I thought it was very sweet when you braided my hair-

-Hmm, you looked beautiful, but i have to say i quite like how you've been wearing it...-

-You mean just loose?-

He hummed, brushing his fingers through the small strand over your forehead and bringing it back with the others. His hand then fell to your cheek, he leaned in, his lips coming to contact with your jaw, going down to your neck, you laid back giving him better access and he lifted himself to hover above you, holding his weight on his forearm. You felt his lips going down but his hand was ahead of him, it traveled down to your chest, caressing your breasts from the side, squeezing them very lightly before continuing over your belly.

-Hmm back at it again already? And i thought i had worn you out yesterday...- you grinned.

His kisses reached your sternum, lose hairs from his bun tickling your skin. He chuckled.

-You did...but i never grow tired of you, you know that darling.- his hands went back to your breasts- Besides, you didn't let me touch you last night...-

-Ahh...thats what it is then- you chuckled at his resentment.

His hands were gripping on your waist, running up and down your sides, caressing your thighs then going back up to your stomach, his eyes remained closed as he took you in.

-Your body, such a tender gift to my senses...I wish to destroy it and worship it at the same time...-

You melted under his words, not of lust, this wasn't a lustful moment, this was Loki showing affection, little were the times he did that so openly, in fact, you could count the times he had said "I love you" to you with the fingers of one hand, but the times he showed that he loved you? That list was as long as he is tall.
He spoke lovingly, you could remember the last time he had spoken to you like that, it was a split second, a glitz of care left in him, before you went into exile. The time before you left hadn't been exactly happy, you were, on a break, sort to speak. He was too deep into his obsession with power and his mind too twisted around Thanos' intentions that, for a minute, you thought you'd lost him, he wasn't interested in you, he didn't care for you or anybody. Then he was brought back to Asgard, chained up and muzzled.