Blueberry Pie

❗️TW: This chapter is going to contain mild degrading and slapping for sexual purposes. Be mindful.❗️

——————————

Your eyes opened slowly, stopping halfway as you adjusted to the blurriness and how heavy they felt. The tip of your nose felt cold, you didn't mind, cold weather gave you a better excuse to stay entangled under the covers all day. You rolled over as you remembered last night, expecting to find Loki, but he wasn't there.

You looked at the empty pillow and sighed, you didn't want to be entangled in bed if it wasn't with him, your face nuzzled into the pillow for a bit before you decided it just wasn't the same, and you stood up and wrapped yourself in the cover, making your way to the kitchen. When you got there, it was also empty, as well as the living room, and lastly after checking the bathroom, you realized Loki was nowhere to be found. You couldn't help but feel slightly confused and a tad worried, was he okay? Had you make him feel bad? Sad? Guilty?

Well he is guilty...

Once again you peeked into the kitchen, now too awake to head back to bed, and also confused as to where Loki could've gone. You found the answer to your questions on a small note on the small table that you didn't notice before.

***

Gone out, thought you might want some time alone, be back soon.

Loki

***

You had forgotten what his handwriting looked like, elegant but effortless, the ink staining over the paper so swiftly there was barely any trace of the pressure of the pen on the paper. You always wondered if his handwriting was a result of his royal upbringing or his sorcery upbringing, after all, a magic users' hand must move so lightly and carelessly that the patterns their fingers traced should be almost hipnotizing. Magic needed delicacy.

A low grumbling from your upper belly interrupted your thoughts, last night you were too drained to realize you hadn't had dinner, and you were starving, in fact, your sweet tooth was craving blueberry pie.

Your husband pissed you off, you deserve a blueberry pie.

You slid off the clothes from last night, and threw on some more cozy ones, sliding in your boots and walking out the back door to the forest, basket in hand, inhaling the fresh cold morning air.

A little more than 2 years ago, you felt Loki die through your soul bond, the agony and impotence that trembled your bones crashed you, you cried and sobbed for hours on end until his heartbeat came back, and you could breathe again, after that, you were so annoyed that you walked over to town, went into the bakery and asked for the first thing you saw, a golden, crispy looking blueberry pie, you didn't even know what blueberries were but you needed it. The pie was gone in an hour and with it, your irritation at Loki's unpredictable tactics.

Soon enough you found that blueberries grew in the forest, and you decided from now on, if Loki pulled another one of his risky moves, you would treat yourself to a whole blueberry pie.

Lucky for you there were still enough for the pie in one of the trees, as you selected them you took in the surrounding forest, in not much time it'll be covered in snow and you were looking forward to it, snow wasn't a thing on Asgard, so when you came here it took you by surprise, how cold the weather could get, and yet how beautiful could a thick coat of plain white be.

You heard rustling behind you and you snapped your head back, you were met by the orange fur of a fox that you instantly recognized, and you crouched down.

-Heey...it's you again, hello-

She lowered her head looking at you, her ears perked up and she trotted your way, rubbing her body against your hand, causing a smile to form on your lips. You sat down on the cold grass, she started sniffing your fingers and her eyes found the glitz of your necklace, catching her attention.