Warmth, Cold and an Unspoken Thought.

❗️Warning: Smut, slight bloodplay, face fucking, hair pulling, choking, spitting.❗️

——————

-You're an agile warrior Sygin- Thor nodded as you walked out of the training room.

You offered him a smile but hissed at the sudden pain from your bite, Loki came to stand besides you and lifted your chin up with his thumb and index finger, you watched his eyes stare intensely at your lips, his pupils dilated. He blinked a few times and drew in a sharp breath.

-It'll bleed for a while...- he pointed out.

He had a hungry look on his eyes that you couldn't wait to see more of, and you left your wound alone to let it bleed.
You broke Loki's gaze to acknowledge Thor's compliment and thank him, promising him that he was next.

-Now that's something I'd like to see.- Loki grinned.

-Of course you would...- you rolled your eyes.- Brunn, thank you again, it was rather fun-

-Any time...-

She smiled and you were off with Loki by your side, walking in comfortable but heavy silence to your room. He stepped in before you and closed the door slowly, you walked halfway through the room before turning to find him looking at you with the same hunger filled eyes. You held this gaze for what felt like minutes as he walked closer to you.

-You're good with the daggers...- he started.

-Not as good as you, you were always a natural...-

You felt your bite bleeding inside your mouth, you opened it slightly to run your tongue over it, making sure Loki got a good view of the blood on your tongue, his lip twitched.

-It's because I'm fast.- he raised a cocky brow.

Both of your breathings were deep and slow as you stared heavily at each other, the air around you thick and tensing with each passing second you both fought not to lunge at each other, wanting to drive the other one crazy. You shrugged with one shoulder.

-You're not that fast...- you teased him.

He tilted his head and in a second shot his arm forward to grab at your wrist, you blocked him quickly with your palm and directed a hit with your free hand at his neck, he dodged and pulled you forward from your forearm until you hit his chest in a fast swift move, his arm went around your waist moments later, but before he could trap your lips on his you pulled out one of the daggers and placed it under his jaw, his chest rising and falling with adrenaline, or lust, judging by the bulge pulsating on your leg.

You studied his face, your own desire shivering around your skin, your eyes traveled down to the straight line of his jaw and you bit your lip, pulling away from him.

-I need a shower...- you said turning your back on him to walk to the bathroom.

The pony tail was down when you stepped in and so was your top, you slid of off your pants and underwear, letting all the items fall on the floor as you turned on the water, hot enough to burn. You relaxed as you stepped under the shower, closing your eyes as the water drenched you.

Soon enough you heard the rustling of Loki's clothes falling on the floor and he stepped inside with you, the shower head was wide enough that you both fit under it, his hand gripped at your waist as he reached for the shampoo bottle, lathering some on his hands and spreading it on your scalp, he sunk his fingers on your head and started massaging, you leaned into his touch, your back touching his chest, you hummed as he washed your hair.