Sleep

Warning ⚠️: smut (degrading, rough handling, hair pulling)

TW❗️: angst, bl**d

——————
While you walked up the mountain to your home, Loki spoke of starting constructions tomorrow, he was sure with both your powers combined you could most definitely build at least three houses to accommodate more people. You simply smiled to yourself as you listened to him, looking around and noticing how it was about to start snowing.

When you did get to the house, you took a deep and content breath, and let it out in a relieved and satisfied sigh, letting yourself drop on the couch as Loki hung his coat and started a fire. He sat next to you, leaning back with his legs spread, blue eyes clashing with the warm hue of the fire, he turned to look at you and patted his thigh, instructing you to sit. You rolled your eyes and smiled playfully, moving to position your legs over his and sit on his lap, you snuggled up to him, sinking into his broad chest as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

-That was a great speech you gave today- you said, nuzzling your head below his jaw.

-Hmm...-

Even though he didn't say much and you couldn't see his face, you felt the faint smirk tug at his lips, and he caressed your side.

-Heimdall thought so too...- you smiled, trying to find ways to let out your pride without letting anything slip.

-Did he now?- he asked, almost sarcastically, and also a bit surprised.

You lifted your head to look at him, his pale skin tainted golden with the flames on the fireplace, his eyes standing out above the sharp cheeks.

-Yes, you know he cares about you...-you gave him a soft gaze, he hummed again.

-He was better at caring than my father ever was- he almost murmured.

The hand that wasn't rested around your waist came up to lightly stroke at your jaw, he looked down at you with gentle eyes, and you let yourself fall and melt against his body, your eyelids starting to feel heavy at the feather touch of his fingers, you realized how tired you felt after walking around offering your help and support all day.

-I feel like i finally connect with them Loki...- you lifted your eyes to his, he held your gaze- I want to help and guide them, now that i can sympathize with what they've been through...- he gave you a very small closed smile, but you frowned at your own intentions- Is that selfish?-

-My darling...you are the least selfish person i know, had it not been for your battle skills i could bet you wouldn't dare kill a fly...- he said innocently.

You tskd at him, rolling your eyes and pretending to be mad, but he quickly dismissed it with a chuckle, lifting your chin with his fingers to place a slow tender kiss on your lips, his thumb circled your chin and he hummed, conjuring a spell on you with his actions that you let enchant your lips, tilting your head to lay on his shoulder as they danced with yours delicately. The hand that was encasing your waist lifted your sweater, sliding underneath to grasp and caress the skin, moving up slowly, you smirked to yourself, he took it as encouragement and kept stroking up until he reached your breasts, he started to push you down slowly onto the couch when you shook your head and pulled away. He gave you a quizzical look.

-Remember this morning...- you said, kissing his lip's commissure- When you said you could see me naked whenever you pleased?- your tone was suggestive, laying another kiss over his lips.

This time you were the one conjuring the spell, running the tip of your finger along his jaw as you whispered with velvet voice and pressed your chest to his, he hummed, signaling he did remember.