Dominance and Tenderness

❗️TW: This chapter is entirely consistent of heavy smut, there is degrading, begging, slapping, tying, choking and hair pulling.
If you do not feel comfortable with any of these please skip this chapter❗️
TW2: There is also mentions of suicidal thoughts, once again, if you're experiencing this plz talk to someone you trust, you matter 💕

—————————

After Loki left the bathroom you gave him a few minutes before you got out of the tub, you grabbed a towel and dried yourself, you stood naked in front of the mirror to check your appearance, letting the messy hair fall down your shoulders, you ran your hands up your thighs and waist, looking at the faint but still very much there teeth marks and hickeys he had left a few days ago. You were already enjoying the torture you were about to infringe on Loki by depriving him of you.
With heat already starting to damp your sex you took one of the bandages stored in the medical kit, it was a little rough at the touch so you ran it between your fingers playfully and turned it into silk with the help of an illusion, you smirked to yourself.

Blueberry pie and dominance, this day was fun...

You walked into the room, he was sitting right where you told him, exactly how you told him, his chest rising and falling slowly as he waited. When his eyes found your figure they twitched, you grinned to yourself, every time you saw each other it felt like the first time, even though you knew every crevice of your scarred bodies, even if you knew them since before they were scarred.

You walked up to him slowly, giving him time to build his own anticipation, when you reached the side of the bed you sat down, your back facing him, you placed the now black piece of silk over the headboard, but his eyes never left yours, you turned and climbed up the bed, crawling to him, and you placed your legs on the sides of his hips, standing straight on your knees for him to gaze at your upper half, his face didn't let anything show but his eyes said it all, starving, craving eyes, the only windows to his trembling insides, that and the rock hard erection between his legs.
Moonlight lit the room dimly, your hands went down his shoulders to his chest, pressing your nails gently against his porcelain skin, when you reached down you took the belt from his hands and as soon as you put it down his fingers slid to grip softly at your thighs right above your knee, when you didn't say anything his eyes left yours and followed the touch of his hands as they went up your front thighs, his fingers inches away from the warmth of your sex, stroking at the yellow marks of his teeth, before they traveled to the back, gripping on your ass before going up your waist to your back, he leaned to your stomach to kiss it when you pushed him away.

-Ah ah ah...- you shook your head at him.

His eyes shamelessly pleaded at you, but you wouldn't let him have his way, not yet. You grabbed his hands and brought them up your belly again, placing them over your tits, he kneaded them a few times before you pulled back down to reach your mound, you pulled one of his hands off and turned the other one, guiding his fingers to your folds, he understood and pressed two fingers against them, looking up at you, his mouth now agape like yours, you glided his fingers along your wet slit, the skin parting as you pressed and swayed your hips very slowly against his fingers, your breath hitched, enjoying his touch, fighting the urge to push them inside you.
Once you had glided your entire wetness on his long fingers, you pulled them away, both your hands still grabbing onto his as you brought it up to your lips, you wrapped them around his wet fingers, slowly sucking up and down on your juices, his control now breaking as he watched your lips purse when you finished sucking on his fingers.

-Enjoying the view?- you hummed lowly.

-Very much...-