The Last Few Days

WARNING ⚠️: heavy, and i mean real heavy, smut, be mindful, there is also smut.
TW❗️: humiliation, belt whipping, knifeplay. If any of these affect you stop reading at the ♥️ and resume reading when it appears again.

—————
Next morning, though your head was buzzing and your heart was pounding with a slow thump in your chest, you forced yourself to acceptance, moving on from the inevitable, pushing it aside, there were more important things to do, for example...babies.

There were a number of new born babies that needed urgent care and supervision, along with a few pregnant mothers who needed to be checked on.
Loki came with you as well, not to help you, you were sure he wouldn't totally be up for that, but to be present, he was positive he needed to be, specially around people who needed medical attention, although most of them did.

You hoped your skills as a healer weren't as rusty as you thought they might be, you treated Loki a while ago but babies did not have a healing factor.

-Morning!- you heard Heimdall as you walked in the direction of the first house to visit.

-Morning Heimdall- you smiled- Any news from Thor?-

-Not really, but do not worry, he will be here just in time for battle- he assured, your stomach churned.

-I bet he wouldn't miss it for the world...- Loki mocked.

You slapped his arm playfully but smiled, the morning air was cold and silent, the only sound your breathing and the rustling of the gravel stone under your boots, Heimdall and Loki shared a few words about the schedule for today as you approached the first house, around 12 feet away from the entrance a girl rushed out of the door, a worried look on her face as she whipped her head around before her wide eyes landed on you and she came running.

-Help!! Please please help!!!-

The girl gripped on your clothes and you looked down at her before looking back up to the house. She was panting desperately, clearly scared and confused, overwhelmed to the brim of tears, you crouched down to her height.

-Hey, hey, look at me darling, look at me...-

-No no!!! Please help!!! I need a healer, my mom, my brother i...- her breaths were hoarse and forced, her chest heaving, she gripped at your clothes.

You couldn't leave without calming her, she would fall unconscious if her distress kept building up, you grabbed her face and caressed it with your thumb, her skin was tanned and her eyes were a deep green, glinting with tears.

-Honey, look at me, let's breathe, watch me- you said so softly and started taking deep slow breaths to let her follow you.

She slowly took shaky breaths, each a bit calmer than the other, her brows still furrowed in concern, when her breathing had significantly calmed you gave her a small smile.

-Alright now, tell me, is your mother hurt?-

-No but she's in pain- she said in a high and worried voice.

You had a good guess of what was going on, your cunning buzzed.

-Is your mother pregnant? Is that the brother you're talking about?-