1. Prologue

CYPHER WHOLESALES

"Yoongs, where are you?" Namjoon hollered across the shop. "Coming!" Yoongi hollered back and huffed before walking across the shop towards the desk near the entrance where Namjoon and Jeongyeon were working on something. 

"What is it?" he asked. 

"Jeongyeon found out something about a village in the outskirts of your hometown. I wanted to talk to you about it" he said. "Ohh, okay. You wanna talk here?" Yoongi asked. "No, let's go to the backroom" Namjoon said. "Okay" Yoongi said and followed him into the room. 

"So she found out about this village. Have you heard of Gamido?" Namjoon asked. 

"I think so.....yeah, I have. It is towards the south of Daegu, I think" Yoongi said. 

"Right. So she says that the people over there are illiterate and that we might get the grains for a cheaper rate if we negotiate well" Namjoon said. 

"Yeah. But the thing is, they are not just illiterate. They are all very poor and extremely backward. Like, as far as I know, Gamido is THE remotest village in the whole country. I doubt they even know what a phone is" Yoongi said. 

"Exactly. So if the grains are good, and we somehow manage to negotiate well, we can fool them into giving it to us at a cheaper rate, right? They are illiterate, right? We can convince them easily" Namjoon explained. 

"You think so?" Yoongi asked. 

"Yeah. Jeongie agrees too" Namjoon said. "Ohh. So what are you gonna do about it?" Yoongi asked. 

"I want you to go and see how the grains are and negotiate if they are good. If they are good, they can even become our regular suppliers" Namjoon said. 

"Why meee?" Yoongi whined. 

"Cos you are the only one who can speak Daegu dialect" Namjoon said. 

"Right, okay. When should I go?" Yoongi asked. "Today. Go and negotiate and call me about it" Namjoon said. "I don't think there will be any signal over there. I told you, they really are a backward class. I bet you they don't know anything about the existence of phones" Yoongi said. 

"Okay, then. Negotiate and get to a place where there is a signal and then we'll discuss on call and see what to do" Namjoon said. 

"Yeah that's a good idea" Jeongyeon said, walking into the room. 

"Okay, then. I'll get going" he said as he got up. 

He scratched his hair and sighed as he looked at Jeongyeon. Just like her twin brother Jungkook, she had tattoos and piercings all over her body.

Yoongi sighed as he got the keys of the mini truck. He walked up to Hoseok and pecked his lips lightly. "See you later, baby" he said before leaving the shop. 

He played songs to keep him from getting bored on the way. It was a long drive, and he was sure he was going to have a hard time in the village. 

Every person in Daegu knew about this village in the outskirts. Even though he never actually believed it, he had heard many times that the people of that small village didn't even sleep on beds because they didn't know such a thing existed. They were that poor and backward.

"God help me" he sighed and muttered as he hit the highway with 'Cypher Pt. 3' blasting through the speakers. 

******************************

Welcome to the sixth book, guys :))

This is Jeongyeon, guys. Imagine her with tattoos and a lip piercing. She has a bit lesser hair than this in this book, making her look exactly like a boy. 

She is a twice member.....and I am a once as well as an army :))

and I am a once as well as an army :))