20. Swing

What Jagi wants, Jagi gets . \ _ / .

*********************************

The four of them had walked around their neighbourhood for hours. While two of them stared at anything and everything on their way with their mouths hanging open and eyes round and sparkling with excitement, the other two stared at the former two with admiration and amusement in their eyes, chuckling from time to time at their childish behaviour. 

After the two villagers decided that they walked around enough, they took the bus and traveled around the city with their heads sticking out of the windows. Taehyung enjoyed just as much as Jimin did, even though all he had was visuals around him. It was all new. Completely new. 

It was nearing dusk when they stopped at a park. But before Jungkook or Jeongyeon could open their mouths to tell them to be careful, a loud and deep-voiced squeal cut through the air. Taehyung smacked Jimin's shoulder with as much force as he could and ran towards the swing with the brightest grin on his face. 

"Oww, idiot!!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung, knowing it would fall on deaf ears, literally. "Does it hurt?" Jeongyeon asked with concern on her face while Jungkook turned to his side and tried to cover his laughter with coughs. 

"Of course, it hurts! That idiot" Jimin glared at Taehyung's back while rubbing his shoulder. Before Jeongyeon could do something, he ran towards Taehyung and smacked him hard on his ass. Taehyung, who had been waiting by the stands so that he could try the swings after one of the kids, yelped and jumped out of fear. 

He whipped his head back and tried to hit Jimin back, but was met with a hard flick on his forehead. Taehyung furrowed his brows and hit under Jimin's chin with two fingers. Jimin rubbed his shoulder and smacked Taehyung's shoulder in return. Taehyung's eyes widened from the pain and realization. He pulled his ears softly with a pout on his face. Jimin smiled at him and nodded. Taehyung grinned again and ruffled his hair before pointing to the swing. 

(Just in case you didn't understand, Jimin was angry that Taehyung smacked him hard. So he spanked him. Taehyung asked him "What" and Jimin rubbed his shoulder and smacked Taehyung's shoulder to tell him that 'that hit' hurt. So Taehyung realized what Jimin meant and said "Sorry" for which Jimin smiled and nodded, so Taehyung ruffled his hair out of affection.)

"Jimin hyung! How about we both push both of your swings? You can also try it" Jungkook suggested. "Yeah, sure!" Jimin said and grinned at the twins, happy about the fact that he could get a chance at the swing too. 

"So, do you guys have a park in your village?" Jeongyeon asked. "Not really" Jimin said and proceeded to tell her about the half spoiled and broken park in their village that no one ever went to. 

Taehyung stared at the other three and realized that Jimin was too excited to actually tell him what they were talking about. So he reached out to Jungkook and stroked under his chin gently. 

Goosebumps.

That's what Jungkook felt when Taehyung stroked him that way. He turned to Taehyung and pointed to himself and Taehyung and then the swing. Taehyung repeated the action and nodded his head vigorously with a huge grin on his face. 

"Hey kiddo! Do you mind letting this Ajeossi swing for some time?" Jungkook asked one of the kids. "This Ajeossi?" the girl asked, looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. "Yes" Jungkook smiled at her. "But....But won't the swing break if Ajeossis and Ajeommas sit on it?" she asked innocently. Jungkook chuckled and ruffled her hair. "It won't break. Now will you let this cute Ajeossi swing for some time?" he asked. "Okaiie" she sang and jumped down. 

Jungkook watched as she ran to someone in the park garden, who seemed to be her mother. She said something, pointing to the two of them. The lady looked at them. Jungkook smiled and bowed to her. She smiled back at him and turned back to her friend. 

Taehyung, who had been staring at Jeongyeon and Jimin talking as if they were the only two people in this world, turned to Jungkook when he felt him tap his shoulder. 

Jungkook pointed to the empty swing. Taehyung's eyes lit up with happiness. He ruffled Jungkook's hair with excitement, making half of the hair come out of his bun. Jungkook grinned as he ruffled Taehyung's hair back and pointed to the swing again. Taehyung ran to the swing and sat on it. 

He looked at Jungkook with expectation in his eyes. Jungkook chuckled as he pulled his hair into a neat ponytail and went to stand behind the swing. He wrapped his hands around Taehyung's hands that were already around the chains of the swing and applied light pressure before pushing the swing gently. 

"Hooooooo" Taehyung screamed as Jungkook pushed harder. Jungkook's eyes widened. Even though he knew for sure by now that Taehyung wasn't actually mute, every time a sound came out of his mouth, it sent chills down his spine. 

Jimin and Jeongyeon turned to them at the sound of Taehyung's scream. "Oh, me, me, me, me" Jimin exclaimed as he ran towards another empty swing. "Oppa, I'll tell you how to do it. Try it yourself. I don't think I am strong enough to actually push you" Jeongyeon said. "Okay" Jimin said. 

She got onto another empty swing and explained how he had to kick the ground before starting. She showed him how he was supposed to bend backwards with his legs forward while going up and bend forward with his legs bent towards the inside while coming back down. She showed him how he was supposed to kick the ground again every time he went up. 

While Jimin got it after a few trials, Taehyung picked it up fairly soon. He grinned widely at her as he went up on his own. "Hooooooooooo" he screamed again, this time sounding louder than before. 

Jungkook soon joined the three of them on another swing. He removed the band around his hair and let his hair free as he swung up and down. It had been a really long time since the twins completely let go of everything and enjoyed the way they did right now. 

They stopped at the ice cream parlour on their way back. Taehyung practically glowed with happiness when Jungkook held a cone in front of his face. Jungkook was worried Taehyung would start levitating from the ground out of happiness. 

'I can actually get used to this' he thought as he stared at Taehyung with heart eyes, the way his sister and Jimin stared at each other.