4. Panik

Bonus cos I am in a very good mood today ;)

*********************

Taehyung had been working along with Jimin in the cow shed when Hyungsik came in and called them for some urgent work. They bowed to the owner of the shed before hurrying after Hyungsik. 

After five minutes of walking, they reached the Parks' house. Taehyung noticed the guy from earlier as they walked in. He scowled at him, not knowing what he was doing in the Parks' house. 

He was still frowning when Jimin suddenly pulled him towards the shed. Taehyung could tell that he was excited, but he didn't know why. After reaching the shed, Jimin started taking sacks down from the huge stack of sacks.

Taehyung started doing the same thing as well. When they finished placing ten sacks, Jimin stopped him and proceeded to do the same thing with the sacks of grains. Taehyung followed him again and started bringing the sacks down, only to get stopped after reaching ten. 

Jimin then proceeded to take two of the rice sacks and put them on his back. He waited for Taehyung to do the same before walking out with Taehyung following right behind him. 

The two of them dumped everything into the truck randomly. Once everything was done, Taehyung stayed back to stack the sacks while Jimin went to wash the sweat off his face. 

Taehyung was almost done with all the stacking when his toe suddenly got scraped against one of the nails jutting out of the metal wall. He hadn't noticed the nail before. He let out a small yelp of pain before squatting down to check his toe. 

It was bleeding a bit too much and he didn't want Jimin to know about it, knowing he would fuss a lot. He immediately scrambled backwards and hid himself behind the sacks. He closed his eyes tightly to somehow stop the pain from reaching his brain. Thus, he did not notice it when Yoongi closed the door of the mini truck. 

He flinched the second he felt the vibrations of the vehicle moving. He yelped and got up. He banged on the wall beside him frantically. He felt scared. 

He had never been in a vehicle before. He didn't know how this worked. He had always stood on steady floor and suddenly the floor underneath him was moving and it scared him. 

He kept banging on the wall, but the moving didn't stop. 

The vehicle suddenly went on a bump, slightly throwing him into the air. He landed back on his butt. As he didn't know why he was thrown up in the first place, he started crying. 

Crying for Jimin specifically. 

He tried banging on the door once again, but the floor beneath him didn't stop moving. Everything was semi-dark around him and he could slightly make out the latch on the door. 

He scrambled towards it and tried to open it, only to realize that it was already open. He tried with all his might to open the door, only to fall back on his butt when the vehicle went across another bump. 

He slowly moved back with tears falling down his face, not knowing what was happening and why everything was so dark and why the floor beneath him was vibrating. 

After a long time, the truck finally stopped moving, but by then he was fast asleep, leaning against the stack of sacks. 

............................

"Going to the jeweler, bust the AP, yeah
 Slidin' on the water like a jet-ski, yeah
 I'm tryna fuck you and your bestie, yeah
 Chopper with the scope so do not test me, yeah
 Ric Flair drip go "woo" on a bitch"

Yoongi hit the steering out of excitement as he jammed along with the rap. He was damn hungry, but he couldn't find any decent restaurants with decent rates on the highway. 

He finally stopped outside a cheap restaurant after reaching Seoul outskirts. 

He went in and ordered food for himself before settling on one of the cheap ass chairs outside. He couldn't get those faces out of his mind no matter how hard he tried. 'How can people be soo handsome?' he thought. 

He understood that their skin was being naturally maintained as they were completely away from pollution. But still, their beauty was beyond imagination. He tried to imagine how they would look if they came to Seoul and dressed up and put on a bit of makeup. 

He wouldn't be surprised if people mistook them as idols. They were just that awesome. 

He opened his messages and messaged Hoseok about those four people. Hoseok wasn't exactly the jealous type of boyfriend. Yoongi could freely talk about stuff like this and he would reciprocate happily because he knew that by the end of the day, Yoongi would come back to his arms. 

"Really?? Wow, I wanna see them too. I'll come with you next week. Where are you, btw?" his reply came almost immediately. 

"Yeah. Especially this guy named Kim Taehyung. I just can't describe it. He is soo handsome, it is just beyond words, really. I am right outside Seoul. I'll be back within an hour at the most. There's gonna be traffic now" Yoongi replied. 

"Wow. Now I really wanna see them. Mainly this Taehyung guy. I'll let Namjoon know. Jk and I will get the sacks. You can rest" Hoseok replied. 

"Okay. Food's here. See you soon. Love you <3" Yoongi said, grinning at the "Love you too, my dear honey bunny pumpkin!!" reply from Hoseok. 

He ate the food quickly before getting up to pay for it and walking back to his truck. 

He blasted songs through the speakers once again, slowly navigating through the traffic before finally reaching their shop. 

"I'm here" he messaged Hoseok as he parked the truck at the back entrance of the shop. He kept the keys in the ignition before getting out of it and heading straight to the backroom to freshen up after the really long journey.