22. So you wouldn't mind this

"Jungkook, can I talk to you?" Jimin asked as the four of them walked back home after work. "Sure" Jungkook said. "Umm....alone..." Jimin said, looking at Jeongyeon for a second before looking back down. Jeongyeon took the hint and took Taehyung's hand and walked away. 

"What is it?" Jungkook asked. "I've decided to go back to our village. But I really lik-" "Go ahead. It is between the two of you. As long as she doesn't have any problem with it, do whatever you both want to do" Jungkook smiled at him. 

"Wow, thank you so much" Jimin grinned at him. "Can I take Taehyung out with me tonight?" Jungkook asked. "Sure. Do you like him?" Jimin asked. "I think so. It might be too early to say this, but I think I do like him" Jungkook said, looking down at his feet. 

"I think he likes you too. He never interacts with anyone other than me. Ever. But he interacts with you and just....I don't know, but I think he likes you too" Jimin said. "Ohh....then why are you going back? I mean, you can stay here, right? We don't mind you staying in our house until you find a new house. You can get a job in our shop. You and Jeongie like each other and I like Taehyung and he might like me too, so why are you leaving all these behind? You can actually learn to read and write in the free time as well, don't you think?" Jungkook asked. 

"I thought about it, Jungkook. It's not as easy as it seems. We literally grew up there, working in the fields. We like our hyung-nims a lot too. I feel guilty about not going back to them. We are comfortable with the way we are living. We don't have any problem. We can't exactly leave all of that just because of one week's stay in the city. 

Also, like I said, Taehyung and I have signs only for basic words. I don't know what's in his mind. What if he does want to go back? We'll go back and if it feels like he wants to come back here, we'll move to Seoul" Jimin said. 

"Okay" Jungkook said, nodding sadly. "I get it" he said. 

"Take him out as you wanted to" Jimin said, pointing to the door of the flat. "Thank you" Jungkook smiled at him. "Thank you too" Jimin smiled at him and walked inside. 

Taehyung was in the kitchen, cutting vegetables, while Jeongyeon was standing beside the stove with a spatula in her hand. "Did you start already?" Jungkook asked. Jimin went to Taehyung and took the knife away from him. "I'm starting. Why?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"I'm taking Taehyung out. Spend some time with Jimin. Order or cook, your wish. Taehyung and I will eat outside" Jungkook said. "Ohh! Wow" she exclaimed, looking at Jimin. Jimin grinned at her and turned to Taehyung. 

He pointed to him and Jungkook and then at the main door. Taehyung followed the actions curiously. Jimin jerked his chin towards the door, telling him to get up and go already. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who smiled and held a hand out for him to take. He looked at Jimin for confirmation. Jimin gave him a nod and a smile. Taehyung turned back to Jungkook and dragged him out of the door excitedly. Jungkook chuckled as he stumbled behind him due to the force he used. 

Jimin turned to face Jeongyeon after the two left. "So, wh-" "You have decided, haven't you?" Jeongyeon asked sadly. "Yeah" Jimin said, looking down at his feet. "And you are leaving, aren't you?" she asked. "Yes" Jimin said, voice coming out in a whisper. 

"I really like you a lot, but I can't lea-" "Then you wouldn't mind this, would you?" she asked and slammed her lips onto his, without waiting for an answer. 

Jimin gasped, but caught on quickly, taking the lead as he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. She wrapped her hands around his neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. 

Jimin yelped and held her tight, not being used to this. She broke off the kiss and stared at him, breathing heavily. Jimin could feel her hot breath on his nose. "Take me to the couch, Oppa" she whispered. 

Jimin didn't waste a second in rushing towards the couch. He sat down and straddled her onto his lap and brought her down for another kiss. 

After a long time of making out, they finally let go of each other. Jeongyeon immediately cuddled up in Jimin's arms. 

"Keep coming to Seoul every now and then" she said. "We don't have money, honey" Jimin said. Jeongyeon giggled. "Ahh, right. Then I'll come to Gamido whenever we come for the grains" she said. "Yeah, do that. And bring Jungkook with you as well" he said.

"Of course. He will jump and die somewhere if he comes to know that I went to Gamido without him" she said. "Right" Jimin snickered. 

"What do you wanna eat? I'll order" she said after some time. "Anything is fine" Jimin said. "Pizza?" she asked. "What's that?" Jimin asked. "That's it! I can't let you go back without making you taste it" she said, whipping her phone out to order it.

"What do you think they are doing right now? It's been really long, right?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, it's been more than one and a half hours" she said. Jimin just hummed, not knowing exactly how long that actually was. 

"I hope they are enjoying their time" she said. "Me too" he said and placed a kiss on her head. "So, what are we now?" he asked. "What do you want us to be?" she whispered. 

"I don't know..." Jimin trailed off. Jeongyeon chuckled as she noticed his ears turn red. She realized that he might not be knowing about something called asking out. 

"Will you be my boyfriend, Jimin-ssi?" she asked, hoping he knew what a 'boyfriend' meant. Thankfully, he did. "Of course" he said and leaned forward to kiss her again, only to be interrupted by her phone.

"Leave it" she said without even looking at it. The two of them broke off their kiss when the phone started ringing again. She groaned and got up to answer it. 

"Better be good" she growled at her brother the second she answered the call. "Jeongie!!!" Jungkook exclaimed. She frowned at the fear in his voice. 

"Kook? Is everything alright?" she asked, watching as Jimin's head whipped towards her. He ran to her. "What's wrong?" he asked.