11. Night

Taehyung wasn't exactly new to cleaning the dishes. Just the procedure was different here.

He got up and walked up to Jungkook. He tapped his shoulder and pointed to the dishes when Jungkook turned back. Jungkook shook his head and turned back to the dishes. Taehyung tapped his shoulder again and pointed to himself and the dishes. 

Jungkook shook his head again. But before he could turn back, Taehyung flicked his forehead with a small grunt. 

Now that was new. He saw Taehyung flick his own forehead, but this was the first time he flicked someone else's forehead. 

Jungkook frowned and rubbed his forehead. He turned back to the dishes, but Taehyung stayed right beside him, waiting for him to let him help. 

Jungkook reached out to grab the towel. He gave it to Taehyung, who took it and stared at it without a clue of what to do with it. 

Jungkook took one of them and took another towel and rubbed a washed dish, showing Taehyung what he was supposed to do. 

Taehyung nodded happily, attacking him with another smile. Jungkook sniffled and turned back to the basin. 'Why is this man sooo cuteeeee????? He is an angel for sure!!' he whined mentally. 

After half an hour or so, they were finally done and walked back to the living room. Jeongyeon sat on the couch with a smirk on her face. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing" she said, looking more smug than ever. 

"What did you do?" he asked, looking at her accusingly. "Hehe. See you soon, brotherrrr" she said, getting up and running into the only room in their flat. Jungkook frowned before pulling his phone out. 

"YO YOU DIPSHIT!" he yelled as he realized what Jeongyeon had done. "HAHA I LOVE YOU TOO" Jeongyeon yelled from inside. The 'Cypher' group chat was already getting flooded with messages of 'aww' 'awwiiee' 'ollelle' and other nonsense like that. 

He scrolled up and clicked on the picture that his sister had uploaded in the group. It was a picture of Jungkook and Taehyung silently working on the dishes. He smiled lightly before saving the picture in his gallery. 

He turned to Taehyung and chuckled at him. He was looking incredulously at the phone. 'Maybe wondering what this box is' Jungkook chuckled harder at the thought. He showed him the photo that Jeongyeon took. 

Taehyung looked shocked to see himself in a 'small box'. Jungkook waved it off and put the phone back in his pocket, realizing that explaining the whole thing would be impossible. 

Taehyung tapped Jungkook's shoulder and pointed to his toe. Jungkook looked down and gasped, noticing the big cut on it. 'Why didn't I notice before?' he thought. He took his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. He made him stand in front of the tap and turned the water on. Taehyung immediately washed his leg and walked out of the washroom. 

Jungkook grabbed the first aid kit and followed him. He made him sit on the couch and sat on the floor, beside his leg. He took the foot and gently placed it on his lap. Taehyung flinched when he first touched his foot, but realized what he was doing and relaxed. 

Taehyung winced when he applied the ointment. Jungkook looked up to assure him that it will be fine, but Taehyung was looking at him with a huge pout on his face. 

Jungkook looked back down immediately, hoping his cheeks and ears would stop burning. He continued to apply the ointment, scoffing at himself for not believing in the concept of 'Love at first sight' until then. 'Looks like it does exist' he thought.

He finished tying the bandage around his toe and finally closed the kit and got up. He placed his hand on his ear and tilted his head to the side. Taehyung nodded and got up, wiggling his toe happily.

Jungkook made sure Taehyung followed him as he walked into the bedroom. Their flat had only one room, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and a balcony. They put two single beds on the corners of the bedroom to have personal space. 

He pointed to Jeongyeon to show Taehyung that the bed was used for sleeping on it and pointed to his own bed. Taehyung pointed to himself and tilted his head slightly. Jungkook nodded and pointed to Taehyung and the bed again. 

Taehyung walked to the bed and sat on it hesitantly. Jungkook gestured to him to sleep on it and turned towards his sister's bed. "Yah, move" he said, switching the lights off and prodding her back with his knee. Jeongyeon shuffled towards the wall, making as much space as possible for Jungkook. 

He got in and made himself comfortable. He soon felt a hand sneak around him. He chuckled lightly. "You are right. It's been long since we slept together" he said. Jeongyeon hummed sleepily. "Sleep already. I have to go to Anyang tomorrow" she whined. "Yeah, yeah, I know" Jungkook said. He didn't receive a reply, save for a small snore. 

He couldn't sleep for a really long time. He was sure he was crushing on a man who he met just a few hours ago. He scolded himself for even encouraging himself. 

The man would be gone by the end of the week. He wasn't supposed to catch feelings for someone who would never come back to the city. He was sure the man didn't even know anything about people of a gender having feelings for the people of same gender. 

He sighed, hoping the week would finish faster so that he could avoid catching feelings for the cute little angel sleeping on his bed. 

Morning came soon and he got up, walking across the room with his eyes still closed, only to stumble across something that suspiciously felt like a human body. 

He yelped as he fell. "What the hell??" he yelled in a high pitched voice, looking stupidly at the bundle of human skin and bone on the floor. 

Jeongyeon woke up at the sound and squinted at him. "What's wro- Ohh" she exclaimed, noticing Taehyung sleeping peacefully on the floor. 

"You know, just when I think I know how backward his village is, he surprises me with more" she said, realizing why Taehyung was on floor. Taehyung had shuffled around for a long time in the night, feeling uncomfortable as he wasn't used to all the fluffy mess under him. Thus, he finally gave up and got down to the floor. 

"I know, right?!" Jungkook said, getting up and stretching himself while Jeongyeon got into the bathroom to freshen up. 

"When will you be back?" he asked Jeongyeon once she walked out of the bathroom. "Maybe by ten. Let's see" she said, brushing her hair. "Okay. Keep me updated" he said. "Okay" she saluted. "That's gonna be tough now" she said, pointing at Taehyung, who was slowly waking up. 

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'll manage" he said. "Okay, bye" she said and left. Jungkook sighed and turned back to Taehyung, hoping he wouldn't have too much trouble trying to explain to him that they had to go to the shop.