25. Coming from the doc

Jungkook couldn't concentrate on the matters of the shop. He kept glancing at the front and the backside entrance, not knowing which one Namjoon would use while coming back. 

When he messed up two of the retailers' orders, Jeongyeon put her foot down. She pulled him into the backroom to knock some sense into him. 

"Kook, I know you are worried, but calm the fuck down!! You glancing at the entrance every two seconds and messing up with the retailers' supplies is not going to make them come back faster. So just......" she said and stared at him until he stopped fiddling with his shirt. ".....calm down" she finished. 

Jungkook sighed and looked down. "I'm just..." "Worried. I know. But don't mess up their supplies like thi-" Jeongyeon was cut off by her phone. "Ohh! It's Namjoon oppa. Here" she said, handing him her phone, knowing he was more anxious than her.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed the second he answered the call.
"Ohh, Jungkook! We just finished everything. I called to inform you guys that we are on our way back" Namjoon said. 

"Ohh. How did it go? What di-"
"Chill. I'll come back and explain everything. Taehyung is a bit shaken up with all the stuff that they did to his ears, so Jimin is trying to calm him down for now" Namjoon said. 

"Ohh" Jungkook said. It did nothing to calm him down. In fact, he grew more worried. 'What did they do to his ears?' he thought. 

"Don't worry, Jungkook. He is fine. Just shaken up. We will be back in fifteen minutes or so" 
"Okay" Jungkook said and hung up. 

"What did he say?" Jeongyeon asked. "They are coming back in fifteen minutes. And Taehyung is shaken up because they did something to his ears" Jungkook said and began to pace around in circles, tapping the phone on his other palm continuously. 

"For god's sake, calm down!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed. "I'm trying to!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Whatever. Give me the phone" she snatched her phone and walked out, only to walk right back in. 

"What happened?" Jungkook asked. "They are making out" Jeongyeon grimaced, referring to Yoongi and Hoseok. "There are no retailers?" he asked. "No" she said, sitting down on one of the chairs in the room. Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the chair next to her. 

"Stop before I pound your knee" she said, placing a hand on his bouncing leg to stop him from bouncing it further. "Okay, okay" he said and bent back to stretch his body. "But shouldn't there be someone to look out for the customers if they are busy making out?" he suddenly asked. 

"Right. I'll go and call you if someone comes. You try to stay calm" she said. "Okay, sister" Jungkook said. Jeongyeon snorted and walked out. 

The next ten minutes passed by at an extremely slow pace. 

"Jungkookie!!!" Jeongyeon suddenly called. "Coming" he groaned. He didn't want to deal with a retailer right now. It was time for Taehyung to come back. He wanted to deal with him. 

"They are back" Jeongyeon said. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Namjoon oppa is back. Can't you hear him parking the truck?" she asked. Jungkook sprinted towards the backside entrance before she could even complete her sentence. 

She wanted to go as well, but she knew that she couldn't exactly abandon the desk. 

Jungkook skidded to a stop right beside the truck and waited for them to get down. He immediately noticed Taehyung's puffy eyes and red cheeks. 

"What happened?" Jungkook asked, rushing towards Taehyung and hugging him. Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist and buried his face into his neck. 

"I'll explain while eating lunch. Ask the remaining three to close the shop and come to the backroom. It's lunch time" Namjoon said. "Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung are making out. Tell them yourself" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin, silently asking him whether he could take Taehyung along with him to the backroom. 

Jimin nodded and walked behind Namjoon with a frown on his face. Jungkook suddenly felt a fierce wave of protectiveness wash over him. Even though it sounded cliché, he wanted to protect him from everything in this world. He rubbed Taehyung's back soothingly for a minute before pulling him out of the hug. 

He wrapped a hand around his shoulders and took him into the backroom, while Jimin talked to Jeongyeon and Namjoon tried to prepare himself to face the kissing couple. 

He sat Taehyung down on one of the chairs and sat beside him and gently stroked his chin. Taehyung's lower lip trembled once again, bringing that fierce feeling of protectiveness back in Jungkook. He pointed to his red ears and bit his trembling lip to stop himself from crying again. 

Jungkook took his face gently and turned it to the side to examine his ears. Both of them were beet red. He gently stroked a finger over the cartilage to check if it was hurting. When Taehyung didn't give any reaction, he bent forward and kissed it gently. 

He turned to the other side and kissed the other ear as well, earning a cute, wet giggle from Taehyung. He smiled at that and stared into his eyes, not knowing what to do next. But Taehyung knew what to do next. 

He shot his hand forward and put it on the back of his neck, slowly pulling him towards his lips. Jungkook wasted no second in connecting their lips. He cupped Taehyung's face to kiss him better, making sure to keep his fingers away from his ears. 

"I don't have the energy to separate two making out couples!!" Namjoon exclaimed as soon as he entered the room. 

Taehyung obviously didn't hear him. Jungkook heard him, but just ignored him. There was no way in hell he was going to live away from these lips. 

"YAH!" Jeongyeon and Hoseok yelled next, which again fell on deaf ears. 

They finally parted, gasping for air and grinning at each other. 

Namjoon sighed. "At least, he isn't crying anymore" he said, joining the circle and waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung to join them so they could start eating.