3. Deal

"Ohh, hello, sir. I am Park Hyungsik" the deep voice suddenly sounded behind him, startling him slightly.

Yoongi's jaw literally dropped to the floor the second he turned back.

'Oh my god. Did I doze off in the truck and enter into a fantasy dreamland or something? Why am I seeing only unearthly beauties?' he thought.

Hyungsik, who didn't seem too comfortable with the sudden staring, looked uneasily at his brother before clearing his throat. Yoongi jolted back to his senses before turning a deep shade of red for staring at someone. 

"I am sorry. I am Min Yoongi" Yoongi said. "Nice to meet you. I am his younger brother" Hyungsik said, pointing to Seojoon. Yoongi smiled at him. "Nice to meet you too" he said. 

"So, he owns a wholesale shop and wants us to supply for them" Seojoon explained. "Ohh!" Hyungsik exclaimed the same way his brother had. "That's a nice thing! Did you see the grains?" Hyungsik asked. 

"I saw them back in the farm. Your brother was about to show more" Yoongi said. "Ohh, okay" Hyungsik said and followed them into the shed. 

"Woah. The grains are really very good. We are ready to buy the grains. If you are ready to supply, then we can discuss the rates" Yoongi said. 

"Can you give us a minute? I mean, this is very sudden, so-" "Yeah, yeah, sure, I get it. You can take your time" Yoongi said and walked out of the shed. 

After a couple of minutes, the brothers walked out. 

"We are ready. Shall we discuss the prices?" Seojoon asked. 

"Yeah, sure" Yoongi said. 

"Please come inside" Hyungsik said and walked in with Seojoon and Yoongi behind him. Once the three of them settled on the mats, they began the discussion. 

"We will settle on 1700 Won for the rice and 2000 Won for the grains, Mr. Min. We can't sell it for a price lower than that" Seojoon said sternly. 

Yoongi's jaw dropped for the second time that day. 'I will die of guilt if I accept this offer' he thought. "Okay. Can I, umm, can I make a call with my friends and get back to you?" he asked. "Sorry, what?" Hyungsik asked. 

"I'll...I'll just talk to my friends and get back to you" Yoongi said. "Ohh, okay. Are you going to leave now?" Seojoon asked. "Yeah. I'll come back and let you know in an hour and a half" Yoongi said. "Okay, sure" Hyungsik said. 

Yoongi got up and walked out of the house. "Hyung, did we settle on too much money? What if he thinks it is too much? What if we lose the only customer we have ever had?" he could hear Hyungsik panic inside. He almost felt bad for them. 

He went back the way he came, almost hoping to see the two boys on his way back. But he couldn't find them. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. 'Dammit, it pains' he thought, rubbing his arm. 

He finally reached his mini truck. He drove out of the village and almost hit the highway when his phone started blowing up with notifications. 

There were hundreds of messages from Namjoon and Hoseok and a single one from Jungkook, asking him to come back safely. 

He called Namjoon, who answered right on the second ring. "Hey!! How was it?" he asked right after he picked up. "The grains are great, Joon. Believe me, you are never gonna find such awesome grains" Yoongi said. 

"Ohh....but...?"
"There are no buts. The grains are awesome" 
"What about the price?"
"1700 for rice and 2000 for grains"
"Ohh....."
"Yeah...." Yoongi trailed off.