Chapter 5

Cherry's POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder and opened my eyes to see Damien crunching next to me.
''Damien?'' I said. He wrapped his jacket around me and helped me to stand on my feet. My vision was a little bit blurry and I was sleepy.

He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him. My hands were cold so I put them between me and his chest.
''I got you, baby.'' He cooed and put his hands on my butt. I made myself comfortable by lying my head on his shoulder.

''I love you, Damien.'' I whispered. He kissed my forehead as he was walking home. I was feeling warm all the way when he suddenly stopped.

He entered the house and brought me to my room. He took the towel from my drawer and removed his jacket. I was feeling tired all the time as he was drying my hair that got wet from the rain. He changed me in my pajama and laid me carefully on the bed.

''Stay with me.'' I said. He nodded and removed his shoes. He laid next to me as I climbed on him. He pulled the blanket over us and put one hand on my butt and other around my back.

I went into the deep slumber. And this was the best sleep I ever had. I was cuddled to him all night. I'm surprised he even came for me and on top of that he stayed with me for the night.

~

I woke up alone in my bed. And saw it's still early. Today is my first day of a school. I got up from the bed and went to wash myself in a bathroom.

After I was clean, I dressed myself in a black skirt and tucked in the white shirt. I slipped in my Air Force and took my backpack.

When I went downstairs, I found my mom only.
''Good morning, mom.'' I said and kissed her on a cheek.
''Morning. How do you feel, honey?''
''I'm fine.'' I shrugged and sat down to eat.

''We can talk some more after you come back from school.'' She said. I nodded and finished eating quickly so I can get on time for school.
''Bye, mom.''
''Bye, honey.''

I rushed out and climbed inside the bus just when he arrived. After 10 minutes drive, I came in front of a school. Let's make an impression as a senior.

I entered the school full of loud teenagers and took my schedule. I opened my locker and put some of my stuff inside for the begining. It's going to be a long year.

I felt a squeal behind me just when I closed the locker. I turned around and in swift motion, my best friend June was hugging me like there is no tomorrow.

''Happy late birthday, Cherry Berry!'' She squealed. I smiled and pulled away.
''Thank you. How was in Mexico? You need to tell me everything.'' I said excitedly.
''Oh for sure I will. But now we have something important to discuss. I heard we have a new teacher. And he is hottie.'' She whispered in my ear.
''Really?'' She nodded and pulled me to our first class.

I wonder who is our new teacher. I really hope he will be good and not too strict. This year will be hard. I need to study harder because of final exams and college acceptance.

I had everything with June except history that was the last on my schedule. I entered the classroom with stompedo of students and didn't even say hi to teacher. I took the free desk that was in the middle while all girls sat in first row which I found really weird.

''Hello, guys. I'm your new teacher for this year.'' My eyebrows scrunched in confusion when I heard the familiar voice. My eyes widened when I looked at Damien. He was in a white button-up shirt and tight black pants.

When our eyes met, I casted my look away quickly. He is the new teacher June was speaking about.

''Let me introduce myself. I'm Damien Ace and I'll be here this year because your previous teacher is on maternity leave. Any questions?'' He asked sternly.

''Is Cherry Ace your relative?'' The girl in front asked and everybody looked at me.
''If we have the same last name, doesn't mean we need to be related. So no, she is not. Anything else?'' That hurt.

''Are you single?'' Some girl asked and leaned down seductively. He is mine. I thought to myself. Wow, what was that? Am I going crazy? I looked at him to see him with jaw clenched. He looks so hot.

''Listen here. First, you are going to sat up straighter and button that shirt up.  Second, you are only my student and you're going to act like one. And third, my private life is not your business so watch your mouth when you're talking to me and try not to piss me off. And this counts for all of you.'' He looked over the class.

I felt my panties dampen at his talk. His voice is so nice and hot. Veins on his arms are popping out making him look so attractive. He is one hell of a teacher.

''Miss Ace, did you listen to what I just said?'' I heard his voice as he slammed his hand on my table making me jump up.
''I apologize, I zoned out.''
''Then don't do that next time or you'll have a detention.'' He smirked and looked at me wickedly.

Detention? I never in my life got the detention. I nodded my head and looked at the desk. I heard whispers around me and I knew it's about me. He will see when we arrive home.