Chapter 15

Cherry's POV

The first thought that came to my mind was - today is a start of the Christmas break. We have two free weeks until we are going back to school and I'm so happy to finally get a rest with my hubby.

Speaking of my lazy husband. He is sleeping peacefully with his face between my boobs which made me blush. I felt his hand on my butt cheek and the other one was on his pillow. So he basically took the whole bed.

''Damien, wake up.'' I shook him slightly. I heard small groan and chuckled. When he doesn't wake up like this, I start caressing his back and cooing at him.

''Baby, we need to get up. Wake up, love so we can shower.'' I whispered and kissed the top of his head. He lazily removed himself from my boobs and opened his eyes.
''Together?'' He smiled cheekly. I giggled and kissed his cheek, nodding my head.

He had me wrapped around him like a monkey and entered the bathroom. After we finished with showering and brushing our teeth, we got dressed in home outfit. For the first day, I wanted to stay home and take a rest.

I made us eggs with sausages and pancake. When I gave him a plate, he almost choked on the food. He always tells me how I cook amazing and how much he loves to eat whatever I make.

''What do you want to do today?'' He asked as he wrapped his arms around me while I was watching the dishes.
''Nothing. I want to take a rest.'' I said.
''Great. We can cuddle all day.'' He said and kissed my neck.

''Or we can do something else.'' He whispered and slid his hands under my shirt.
''Or just cuddling and watching a movie. I think it was enough last night.'' I said and removed his hands.
''But you know I would do it tonight too.'' He chuckled. I blushed and smiled.
''We will get there. Don't worry.'' I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled like a little child making him look adorable.

We went to the living room and he immeditely pulled me on his lap. I put my legs up on the couch and one arm around his neck.

''Are you okay?'' He asked and tucked a hair strand behind my ear.
''I'm fine. Why are you asking?'' I ask him confused.
''Do you feel sick these days?'' I shook my head no and he put on a sad face.

I was trying to figure out why was he asking me that. Why would he think I'm sick when I'm perfectly fine? That's when I figured out what was he talking about.

''You want me to be pregnant?'' I chuckled.
''But I thought you don't want a baby yet.'' I added.
''I want to have a kid with you.'' He pouted making me kiss him.
''You're worst than a girl. Changing minds so quickly.'' I teased him.
''But it's still early for the simptoms to appear.'' I said and kissed his forehead.

He sighed in disappointment. It's not that easy for girls. I have to deal with throwing up and weight gaining. But I will bear anything for my child. Children are the most purest people on this planet and it's great blessing to have them.

We were talking and snuggling with each other. I love him so much. I know our relationship wasn't normal, but when Damien learned to love me, everything changed on better.

After few hours, we ate lunch and decided on a movie. I chose the movie and made us drinks before ploping on Damien's lap again. I leaned myself on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We were laughing because I chose comedy and it was great.

We fell asleep at the end of a movie and woke up on the late evening. I made us quick shakes for the dinner and it was so yummy. I should do them more often. This day was just like how I expected to be - cuddling and eating.

Suddenly, Damien's phone dinged. He picked it up and I saw he got a message from one and only, Marylin. I gave him a look and he opened it quickly.

''Hi, Damien. I hope I'm not bother, but incident happened and I stayed without hotel room. Can I come to your place for a few days? You would really save me.''

I looked at the message and my blood was boiling. How dare she make an excuse so she can be in our house?

''What should I do?'' He asked me.
''Whatever you want to. But just don't let her sleep in our bed too.'' I said sarcastically.
''Don't be so jealous because I already told you she doesn't mean anything to me.'' He said taking my hands and kissing my knuckles.
''Fine.''

He texted her that she can stay in the guest room here. I can't believe she will be here with us in the same house, but I'm not that pathetic to leave her on the street with the suitcase.

After half and hour or so, I heard a front door bell ringing. I went to open the door and there she was. Model like girl with surprised face.

''Hi, Marylin!'' I said and pulled her in a hug, fake smiling.
''Hello, Cherry.'' She greeted back as I led her inside the apartment.

I wanted to snap her neck when she hugged my man in front of me.
''I'm really thankful Damien for letting me stay here. I can't believe what happened with hotel.'' She said, obviously faking her sadness.
''It's fine. We saved you the guest room.'' He said and led her to the room.

''Do you want something to eat? I know it's late, but if you want I can make you something.'' I said.
''It's fine. I'll take a rest. Thank you.''
''No problem. Well, good night.'' I said and wrapped my arm around Damien's showing my ring that didn't go unnoticeable by her.

She smiled and entered the room as we were going to the our room. Well, what evening. As soon as we got inside the room, I heard the door lock. Damien smirked and got closer tangling his fingers in my hair and pulling it slightly.

''You are so hot when you're jealous, mama bear.'' He whispered and kissed me passionately making me moan.
''You need to be quiet, we have a guest.'' He winked making me blush as he led me to the bed.