Chapter 18

Cherry's POV

I woke up so happy. Because I know my little pumpkin is growing healthy inside my tummy. My stomach started to show. It's not a big bump, but I still love it.

I showered myself and got dressed in a baggy shirt and loose sweatpants. Damien got ready after me then we ate quick breakfast before heading to school.

It's been so tiring these past few weeks since we got back after Christmas break, but I'm doing well and I don't feel sick much but I puke in the morning and I hate smell of particular food.

Damien is acting so good and soft that makes me want to cuddle him 24/7. What I like the most, is when he lays his head next to my belly and starts speaking to our baby. I don't know how would I make it if he isn't with me.

We got inside the school like usual. June already knows about my pregnancy and she so happy to be a godmother. She is so supportive and kind towards me and that's why I'm so happy to have her as my best friend.

First class was history which means Damien is going to teach. I entered the classroom and sat at my usual seat. Even tho Damien is giving us a lot of homeworks, he helps me a lot at home so I wouldn't stress much.

I tried to listen his lesson, but he is so hot while teaching. The way he rolls up his sleeves or when he is explaining. I want to jump at him.

These hormones are getting worse. I have all kinds of mood swings throughout a day. I really hope Damien will endure this pregnancy with me if he stays sane.

I was sad when bell rang. I picked up my things and smiled at Damien who smiled back immeditely. I went to the bathroom because I had strong urge to pee like always.

While I was doing my bussines, some of the girls entered the bathroom. I don't know why I stayed inside, but I didn't want to go out while they were here.

''Do you know news in school?'' Girl asked another one.
''No. What happened?''
''I heard there is a pregnant girl in our school.'' I almost gasped when I heard that. They know about me. But how?
''Who is pregnant?''
''I don't know. I only heard that.'' I sighed in relief, a bit.
''Maybe some slutty whore.'' Second girl said when I almost started crying.

They quickly exited the bathroom when they heard a bell. I got out and washed my face. I rushed out to my next class, but whole the time the conversation that girls had was on my mind.

It really hurt me a lot when they called me a whore. I know they didn't mean that directly to me but it still hurt me because I'm the pregnant girl in this school. I hope I'll endure these few months without any problem.

After school, I was still feeling down. Damien probably noticed my change of demanour while we were going back home. I was sad and scared. Everybody knows there is a pregnant girl in the school. I can't even imagine what will happen if they find out my name.

We came home and entered the apartment. I went to our room and took clean clothes for the shower. I entered the shower and turned the hot water on.

I didn't even noticed Damien got inside the shower. He wrapped his hand around my bump and caressed it slowly.
''What's wrong, babygirl?'' He asked as he kissed my cheek.
''I'm sad.'' I replied.
''Why?''
''I'll tell you after we finish showering.'' I said and turned around to wash him.

He relaxed as I massaged his tensed muscles. After we were done, we dried ourselves and I dressed in one of his shirts. I make us quick lunch and we both ate it like a hungry lions.

He led me to the bedroom where we laid on the bed. He put my head on his chest and wrapped his arm around my stomach.

''Will you now tell me why are you sad?'' He asked me.
''I went to the toilet after your class and some girls came inside while I was in the toilet. They said they found out some girl is pregnant in the school and they called me slutty whore. It still hurt me even if I know it wasn't directly about me.'' I sighed and snuggled closer in his chest.

''You don't have to care about what anybody says. You are my wife and you're pregnant with our child. There is nothing wrong with that so don't let their words to make you sad. I love you, princess.'' He kissed my forehead softly.
''I love you too.'' I smiled.

''Do you know who could say such a thing?'' He asked me worriedly.
''I don't know. I only said that I'm pregnant to one pers—'' I slowed down when I came to realization.
''To who?''

''June.''