Chapter 10

Damien's POV

I was sleeping at night when I heard my door opening. I didn't hear any footsteps until I felt someone crawl under the blanket.

Arms wrapped around my torso that I immeditely recognized as Cherry. What is she doing here in the middle of the night?

''Why are you awake?'' I asked her.
''I can't sleep.'' She whispered. I sighed and put my hand on her soft bum. I knew I shouldn't let her sleep with me a lot of times, because now she can't sleep without me.

After few seconds, I heard her light snores filling the room. I pulled her closer to my chest and kissed her forehead. I was falling asleep again, now more comfortable.

~

When I woke up, she was on top of me like every single time. How does she even get in this position? I wanted to cuddle a little bit more with her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and just kept her tightly. Everytime, I said bad thing to her, I wanted to strangle myself. I thought, if I act like I hate her, she will hate me back.

But no. She is too good to hate someone. I wanted to beg her on my knees for forgivness every time I saw tears in her beautiful eyes. I knew everything since I was seven. I knew I had to marry her when she is of age.

But she was raised like my f**king sister. How was I supposed to act like her brother when I didn't love her in that kind of way? She was always so pure and naive.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she started moving.
''Damien, can't breath.'' She said and tapped my shoulders. I released my arms around her waist as she breathed out.

She moved herself on a bed next to me.
''You're not coming in my room again.'' I said. She looked at me confused.
''You can't sleep without me anymore because I was sleeping with you all the time. If you can't sleep, do something else.'' I said and got up from bed. I spoiled her enough this time.

She gave me watering puppy eyes that knows it would work, but on my dad not me. I pulled her chin and gave her kiss on a forehead, before going in the bathroom.

I took a shower and brished my teeth before going out. She wasn't on the bed anymore. I dressed myself in pair of Nike sweatpants and black T-shirt.

It's weekend so I planned to correct some exams and find the apartment for Cherry and me. We are soon going to get married and I want us to live separate from our parents.

We decided to not make a big wedding at all. It will be just us and a priest. My best friend Marco will be my best man, but about Cherry, she will probably take that friend she hangs out everytime with. I think her name is Jane or something.

I came downstairs to eat a breakfast and found empty kitchen.
''Cherry, come downstairs!'' I yelled. I waited for few minutes before she lazily walked in.
''What?''
''Make us something to eat.'' I said.
''Make your own food.'' She rolled her eyes.

''But you are the one who knows how to cook.'' I whined and took her hand, swinging it a little.
''Then learn.'' She said.
''Why are you acting like this? I nicely asked you to cook something for us.'' I said.
''Fine. I'll make you something.'' She gave in and started taking out food.

Me and kitchen are no no. I can only make a toast with ham and cheese. When she finished, I dived in. We ate together and she washed the dishes.

I went upstairs in my room and took the exams of junior class. I corrected the few of them when my door opened. I saw her coming inside and approaching me. She straddled me and put her head on my shoulder.

I was surprised with her act? Is she sick?
''I want cuddles.'' She said and wrapped her arms around me. I chuckled at her request and put my arm around her.
''You wanna cuddle?'' She nodded her head and buried her nose in my neck.

''I'm correcting exams now then we can cuddle, okay?'' I asked her and she nodded her head. She stayed in my lap while I was doing my work. She would tighten then loose her hands here and there, but she was very calm.

When I finished, I picked her up and went to the bed. I laid her down and came next to her. She became really attached to me since I started acting good towards her like I always wanted.

I placed one hand on her soft bum and one in her hair.
''Do you want to look for apartment with me later?'' She looked at me confused and worried. What did I say wrong?

''Are you planning to leave me and move out of this house?'' She said. Now, I was the one confused. Her imagination is crazy sometimes.
''I meant to look for an apartment for both of us.'' I said. Her lips formed and ''o'' shape then she smiled.
''Okay then.'' She said and put her head back in my neck.

She will kill me with her cuteness one day. I kissed her head and snuggled closer to her. I hope I find nice apartment for us. I'm excited to live together with my princess.