Chapter 6

Cherry's POV

I can't believe he didn't let me take a ride with him. He left me to ride in a bus full of sticky and smelly teenagers.

I entered the house and went to my room after a quick hello to my mom who was getting ready for work. I put my backpack down and went to change myself.

I dressed in athletic shorts and oversized T-shirt. This is my most comfortable outfit that I usually wear at home. I decided to see if Damien wants to eat so I entered his room.

I saw him only in the black boxers on. He looks like a Greek god. I noticed something black on his chest. Is that a tattoo?

''Get out.'' He yelled at me and put his shirt on quickly.
''Do you have a tattoo? When did you make it?'' I asked approaching him.
''I don't have a tattoo and I said get out.''
''But I think I saw it.'' I bugged him.
''That's none of your concern.''

''Whatever. I wanted to ask you if you want to eat with me.'' I asked trying to catch his attention, but he didn't expect my next move.
''Ye—'' Before he could finish, I tried to lift his shirt so I can see the mysterious tattoo. He removed my hands but I managed to see a letter.

I felt a burning pain on my butt. He harshly delivered a spank on my butt cheek.
''What did I tell you?'' He shouted. I regretted being curious. That hurt.
''Answer me.''
''Your tattoo is none of my concern.'' I whimpered.
''Exactly, now get out of my room.''

I went out of the room holding my butt cheek that was stinging with pain. I went downstairs and put the plates for us. Mom already made us pasta with mushroom sauce and green salad at the side.

He came down, now completely dressed and sat in front of a plate. He doesn't even know how to thank me after I served him a plate. Ungrateful brat.

I hissed a bit when I sat on a chair. My bottom was hurting a lot. I bet it's red like tomato too.
''Why did you hit me so hard?'' I asked.
''You deserved it. If you act again like you did, you won't be able to sit.'' He warned. I sealed my mouth and continued eating in silence.

When we finished, he went to sit in a living room while I was washing the dishes. I joined him when I finished. I proped myself at the side so my butt won't hurt too much.

''Why did you tell me in front of my class that I'll get a detention? Everybody knows that I never got a detention.'' I asked him.
''You didn't listen to me. And I don't tolerate ''zoning out''.'' He said making air quotes.

''But still. I didn't like that.'' I said supressing my emotions. I was always a perfect student and his warning made me shook.

''I hope you're ready for a hell with history. It will be so much fun with these clueless students.'' He smiled wickedly.
''You're the worst. How could someone hire you?'' I gasped.
''I know how discipline works. Besides, you're going to have a lot of homework.''

''And you'll solve that for me.'' I smirked.
''No way.'' He shook his head. I laughed and continued watching the TV.

I wanted to know this so badly and I didn't know when to ask him. But I think it's perfect time to kill my curiosity.

''Damien, have you had a girlfriend while you were in college?'' I said, already blushing.
''Yes, I did. But only freshman and sophmore year. Why do you ask?'' He looked over me with raised eyebrow.

For some reason, I didn't like that. I think this is called jealously. But why would I be jealous on his ex-girlfriend?

''Nothing, I was just curious.'' I lied.
It was because to satisfy you, but you got jealous instead. My concious told me. I brushed it off. It's not true.

He pulled me closer to him until we were eye to eye or better said lips to lips. His breath fanned my lips.
''Does it bother you?'' He smirked.
''Why would that bother me?''
''Don't lie to me or I'll spank your cute little ass, hard.'' He said making my legs go weak, but thank God I was sitting.

He pushed me away and got up from the couch. I was left with parted lips and trembling legs on the couch, my butt still stinging from the spank I got before.