Epilogue

Cherry's POV

''Congratulations on college acceptance, baby.'' Damien said to me as we were eating lunch.
''Thank you, love.'' I smiled.

I found out yesterday that I got accepted in college I always wanted. I'm so proud of myself and I can't wait to start after summer. I can't believe it already passed a lot of time. It's been half a year since we got married.

''Do you want to go somewhere today?'' He asked me after we finished. I was thinking about it and decided.
''We can go to the beach and then we can eat dinner somewhere.'' I said.

He nodded and picked the dishes. I went to get dressed while he was washing the dishes. I got dressed in yellow summer dress and slipped in white sandals.

We went out and locked the apartment. We decided to go with the car to the beach and close to the beach is nice restaurant with seafood.

Damien still have his moment when he needs to cry because of our baby, but I completely understand him. I don't know if I'm expecting, but this week I felt nauseous and dizzy few times, but I was pushing that thought away. I thought it's because of the stress I had about last exams.

I don't want to come to conclusion so fast but I want to tell that to Damien about that. I don't know how will he react, but I hope he will be happy like he was about our first baby.

I absolutely love when he holds my hand tightly like he is afraid to let go. I'm so happy he changed on better since that happened. He is back to normal and I'm happy for him.

''You know what I was thinking about?'' He asked me smiling.
''About what?'' I asked curiously.
''I want us to buy our own house. It's suffocating living in that apartment.'' He explained and I completely agree.
''I would love that.'' I said. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

We continued walking when I got a call from my mom.
''Hello?''
''Hi, sweetie. I wanted you two to come tomorrow for lunch. Is that okay?'' She asked me.
''Yeah, sure.''
''Great. See you.''
''Bye.'' I said and hung down. I placed my phone back in purse.

''Who was that?''
''Mom. She invited us for lunch tomorrow.''
''Okay. Are you tired already?'' When he asked me that, I figured out my feet are already aching.
''Yeah, a bit. Are we going to eat?''

He nodded as we made turn to the restaurant I previously wanted to go. We sat out on the terrace when waiter came. I ordered fried calamari with fries.

''Damien, I have to tell you something.'' I said, ready for his reaction.
''What is it, baby? Is it something I should worry about?'' He asked, reaching for my hand.
''Maybe.'' I said and sighed.

''I think I might be pregnant.'' I said. There was a silence on the table that almost scared me.
''Are you angry or you think it's too soon? I don't know if it's accurate, but I wasn't sure what your reaction will be.'' He cut me of suddenly.

''We'll buy test so we can make sure, but anyways I'm happy. I'm happy a lot.'' He said smiling and leaned over the table to kiss me. Waiter came back with our food as I happily ate.

''You know I'm happy and ready, but what about you? You're starting a college. Do you think you can do it?'' He asked.
''It's my first year. It won't be a big problem.'' I assured him as he nodded and smiled.

His eyes were glistening with happiness all the time. I kind of knew he would be excited about it. And I'm ready and happy for new baby.

After dinner, he stopped at the pharmacy and bought me tests. When we got home, I changed myself in a pajama and went to take tests.

When I finished and saw the results, I got out of the bathroom to see him already sitting on a bed and tapping his foot against the floor.

''Here.'' I handed him the test. He looked sad when he saw there was only one line. I smirked at his reaction. I love to tease him.
''So you are not?'' He asked, gulping hard.

''I never said that I didn't try another one.'' I chuckled and gave him another test. His eyes widened when he saw that the other one was positive.
''So you are?'' He asked again, making me laugh.

I nodded and hugged him tightly. He chanted 'I love you' over and over again. I could just be happy about that. We are finally going to be parents and I'll do everything to protect this baby.