Chapter 3: The Calm Before The Storm

A/N: I've actually been writing a lot, i really hope people ge to read this and enjoy it as much as i did writing it :(

Also mask will be important later

But without further a due, let's begin.

____________________________________________________________________

After a couple of days went by, you were recovering and Shinobu was just relaxing knowing how much work she has to go through once she get's back. In this short time she avoided to talk about any hunter related theme, until the last day came bay and she was ready to go and you were ready to follow as well.

"So, (Y/N)-San, why do you wish to join our organitzation" She asked out of the blue meanwhile you both walked in the snow, wanting to confirm what she heard last time you mentioned it. "I want to be able to save and protect those who might meet the same fate as i did." You said while looking at her back since she was in front of you. And there it was, the answer she waiting for, yet the one she didn't want to listen to.

"Why do you ask?" You asked her. "Well after all i am one of the highest ranking members in the coprs as well as Tomioka-san you met the other day, getting to know if you up to it is good enough for me" She said with her calm voice tone. But like i mentioned before i'm one of the highest ranking members, as well as the head Doctor of the Coprs. So me being able to train you will most likely not be possible." She said bluntly, you gave a sad expression that, even though not being able to see it, she knew was there.
"However i might be able to find some time to write letters to one or two Cultivators and my fellow Pillars " She said with a finger in the air, With these news of course you were more than happy.

"But... What is a cultivator?" you asked, "They're master swordsman who retired but still once in a while take in more students to teach the arts of swordsmanship." She added. You just gave an awe in amaze.
"...We're not far from my village." You added silently, she suddenly stopped in her tracks. "I know it's still difficult.." She was going to keep on going befor you interrupted. "Actually, i was going to ask you if we could pass by to see what i can rescue from my old house" You said with a nervous smile since this small yet dangerous woman was carrying with the burden of taking you with her.
"Of course." She said with a gentle smile

After some more time walking you finally made it to the bridge that took you to your house. Remembering the horrible visions of what happened that night you took in a deep breath, "Alright..." you said in a low tone while walking straight forward. Once you got to your house blood stains were still visible which made you sweat out of anxiety but tried to keep your calm in front of Shinobu who herself, had a worried expression. Seeing this made you think quite a lot "Is she worried because it's a mess? Or is she worried about me? If it's me then that's embarrassing" Thoughts like these were running in your head while you stayed still further worrying her.

"Well, let me search, please be patient." You said as she nodded. While rummaging through your house. After which you found 3 things you could take, a moon shaped hilt, a kabuki mask and a black haori with a moon and leaves in it.

"With this i am done, thank you for waiting, Kocho-san" you said bowing. "You're family sure have many moon like things, huh?" She asked. "Well we would pray to the blood moon for protection every eclipse." you said smiling. "Shall we proceed our journey?" You asked her
"Of course!" She said while walking the bridge, after crossing she noticed you weren't behind her. Instead she noticed you lighting a match and burning the house down. "NMGH!" Her reaction said it all, she was not exptecting such a thing. Who would?
Right after you ran to her side like a young child would run to his older brother, only.. you were much taller than her.