[A]💔𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎💔

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒅
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔
𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏
𝑰 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆

-𝓑𝓣𝓢

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks Hwa. Tonight was amazing. I had a great time. Text me when you get home. Love you."

With a quick peck, the younger skipped out of the car and made his way inside his house.

The smile that was on the older's face slowly fade away while watching the younger's figure fade behind the door.

Suddenly Seonghwa felt his chest tightened and felt like throwing up. He quickly drove home trying his best to ignore the lump that formed in his throat while tears blurred his vision, making it difficult for him to see.

Fortunately, he reached home safely. He ran inside and went directly in the bathroom. He knelt down in front of the toilet and started throwing up beautiful blue and purple petals that were stained with a crimson coloured liquid.

Seonghwa coughed a few more times before it stopped. The blacked haired leaned against the wall as he tried to catch his breaths.

Once his breathing pace came back to normal, he brought his knees to his chest and buried his face in them. Tears streamed down his face as he tried his best to not cry.

He aggressively wiped the tears but it flowed back again. He was frustrated. The situation was frustrating and he didn't know what to do.

Why did this happened to him?

Slowly the cries turned into sniffles as he slowly got up and went to bed. He didn't want to deal with this.

Not now.

He didn't want to face the ugly truth.

He didn't want to pretend to be happy when he was sad.

He didn't want to pretend to be strong when he knew he was weak.

He didn't want to pretend that he didn't know when he knew the whole truth.

The truth that pierced his heart everytime he saw his lover. If he could even call him that.

He didn't want any of this.

He just wants to let it all out, the feeling of being weak, used, naive, and any other words people call him.

Yet here he is, bottling all his emotions and worries like everything is fine.

Seonghwa sighed as he got in bed and instantly fell asleep when his body hit the soft surface.