[F]🌼𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎🌼

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝑰𝒇 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆
𝑺𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚

-𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓼

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-Crossdressing-
-foul language-
-body shaming-
-Slight angst-

"He looks so fat in that dress oh my God."

Wooyoung sighed as he walked down the hallway. The comments were a daily things so he was used to it. But that didn't mean they didn't hurt him.

Their school was quite something. At first gays or lesbians weren't allow in such a prestigious school, but with time they had managed to accept them but cross dresser? That's a no-no.

Wooyoung was the only student who still cross dressed even after these mean comments. Sure he was hurt by these hurtful words he received but he wasn't going to let these students affect his life.

The boy went to his class. And as usual they started whispering. Not all were bad. Some were how pretty he looked or how the dresses fitted his small figure but most of them were that he was a faggot or how fat and ugly he was.

He just ignored the comments and went to his seat. He wasn't really fond of the school so he silently prayed that the day end fast.

After a few minutes, the teacher came in with a rather bright smile on her face.

"Good morning class."

Wooyoung didn't even bother standing up to greet her.

"As you may know, a new student will be joining this class. So I expect you all to behave and treat him nicely."

Being the curious person he is, Wooyoung looked at the door and when the new student walked in, his breath hitched.

The most handsome man he had ever seen walked in, looking like an absolute prince. His stares must've caught the student's attention because after a few seconds, he looked at Wooyoung straight in the eyes and smiled at him. Wooyoung felt his world stopped for a second.

He was brought back to reality when the teacher spoke again.

"Introduce yourself please."

The tall male turned to face his classmates but his eyes were fixed on Wooyoung. This made Wooyoung blushed and he looked down, like the table was more interesting that the handsome male in front.

"Good morning everyone. I'm Park Seonghwa. I hope you take care of me. Thank you."

Oh how his voice were deep and sweet. It was like music to Wooyoung's ears. He could hear all the girls and even boys whispering about how hot and cute he is. There weren't even a bad comment.